How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

[Result] SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Exam 2013

edited January 2014 in SSC
Find attached list of qualified candidates.

Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2013 (Candidates qualified in Tier-I for all posts)
Link http://ssc.nic.in/press-release/ROLL-L1_2013.pdf

Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2013(Additional candidates qualified in Tier-I for post of Tax Assistant)
Link http://ssc.nic.in/press-release/ROLL-L2_2013.pdf

SSC Exam Results
http://ssc.nic.in/results/home.html

You need to be logged in to view attachments
pdf
pdf
ROLL-L1_2013.pdf
3M
pdf
pdf
ROLL-L2_2013.pdf

Comments

• Thank you for the quick upload @RS_909 :-)

Best of luck everyone :-)
  • @RS_909 thnx for the quick update :D

• edited August 2013
    :D
    Mathematics CSE 2015
  • got through :-)
    no idea about tier - II though.
    CAPF 2011 Rank 70 | UPSC CSE 2013 | Sociology | Geography | IFoS 2013 interview . Whatever doesn't kill you....Makes you...Stranger!
  • Got through. Can someone tell me what's the eligibility for Paper 3 in Tier 2 and what is it about? Little confused there.

Thanks!
    A republic without a pub is a relic | Criticize the post, not the poster |
  • edited August 2013
    cant download result.service is not available..any suggestion?

• cant download result.service is not available..any suggestion?

try this https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5QdQ0SKdiW3ek9oYWNzbzBKMkU/edit
    Ex-railwayman,Indian Police service
  • Got through. Can someone tell me what's the eligibility for Paper 3 in Tier 2 and what is it about? Little confused there.

Thanks!
    It is for those who has ticked to appear for Paper 3 (Statistics) for Tier-2 exam. Unless you have studied Statistics as a subject in your graduation, you are not eligible for the post of Statistical Invigilator. Paper-3 of Tier-2 is on 28/9/13 while the Paper-1 (Maths) and Paper-2 (English) are on 29/09/13. Ignore Paper-3, many a people tick it without actually knowing what it is [Also note that even if you have done B.Tech, you're not eligible for that post].
  • Thanks for the info @ibharath. Are there any possible ramifications if I were to skip paper 3( which is the most likely scenario). Is my candidature liable to be cancelled?

A republic without a pub is a relic | Criticize the post, not the poster |
  • CGL Cut offs:
    2013 ----- 2012
    UR-96 ---- UR - 82
    OBC-81.5 ---- OBC- 70
    SC-75.25 ----- SC- 64
    ST-70.25 ----- ST- 62
  • Thanks for the info @ibharath. Are there any possible ramifications if I were to skip paper 3( which is the most likely scenario). Is my candidature liable to be cancelled?

Absolutely no harm even if you skip Paper-3. You need not worry about it.
  • if not able to view the result
    try this.
    pdf
    pdf
    ROLL-L1_2013.pdf
    3M
  • @Eric thanks bro.
    i am in..
  • got through. But i have my state psc group1 mains on the same date. But just 25 vacancies in that. :-SS
    2013 - Indian Forest Service

2016 - In the battle!
  • @all

What's the CAT1, CAT2, CAT3 and QLY_FOR_P3 stuff?

I got in but no clue what those columns are....what do the numbers represent?
  • I just want to know , whats the duration for whole SSC[CGL] process . For CSE , it could be said roughly 15 months . So for SSC , from notification to final result how long it will take ..? If I wish to write next year , when will be the probable result get published .. ?
    2017--> 8th attempt
  • @Vibin Generally notification comes in Feb-March
    Prelims- April-may
    Mains- Sept-Octb
    Interw- Nov-Dec
    Final Result--- Jan-Feb
    Posting- Final by July
    Mathematics CSE 2015
  • Is there any way to get Registration no. I have only my Application No. Help me pls.... :(( :-(( :((
  • Sorry Roll No :-SS
  • @all

What's the CAT1, CAT2, CAT3 and QLY_FOR_P3 stuff?

I got in but no clue what those columns are....what do the numbers represent?
    P3--means for those who have applied for Statistical officer post. Now clue about cat( i )
    Mathematics CSE 2015
  • edited August 2013
    @Vibin Generally notification comes in Feb-March
    Prelims- April-may
    Mains- Sept-Octb
    Interw- Nov-Dec
    Final Result--- Jan-Feb
    Posting- Final by July
    That's was the norm during the golden era of SSC when NK Raghupathy was the Chairman. Everything has changed after his retirement. For CGL 2012 final result was declared on Feb 8 2013. Then revised result on May 30. Till now very few have got joining letter, while a large number are still to be nominated.

This time, T1 conducted on April 21 and May 19.
    OMR based result, but still it took 3 months to be declared.
    T2 which was to be conducted on July 21 first postponed to Sep 1 and then to Sep 29. So very slow process.
  • I just want to know , whats the duration for whole SSC[CGL] process . For CSE , it could be said roughly 15 months . So for SSC , from notification to final result how long it will take ..? If I wish to write next year , when will be the probable result get published .. ?
    I guess General Elections next year delay the exam process further in 2014. Generally it takes minimum 15 months.
  • Due to Heavy Traffic, SSC website is taking a long time to load, i found the result has been uploaded at this link also, http://jobs.engistan.com/ssc-cgl-tier-1-2013-result-declared/
  • higher cutoff then previous year :-O
    CSE 2013 : Revolt
    CSE 2014 : Revolution
  • @Vibin I gave SSC CGL 2012(Tier1- April 2012) . I couldn't prepare for that since i was preparing for my first UPSC mains (also i was working). Got TA post(non interview post). But yet to get the joining date. so it takes > 15 months i think.

With some good preparation you can easily get interview posts in SSC CGL. Not hectic like PO jobs.

I'm not interested in job as of now (Just resigned my IT job). So, I will be writing my state PSC group1 mains (september 27-30) instead of Tier2.

2016 - In the battle!
  • @AragornTheKing True. Mr.Raghupathy IAS' period was a golden era of SSC :) Especially his twitter replies :)

2016 - In the battle!
  • edited August 2013
    I have qualified for Tier 2. I m from Delhi. I have heard that SSC exam centres are as far as Bharatpur and chandigarh. SSC throws ppl to these ppl. My brother had to take the exam in bharatpur.
    Is it true? Are delhi ppl thrown to such places ?
  • any clue in which order was the result published? definitely not in alphabetical order...is it according to merit then?
  • In.:-) All the best everyone.
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • any clue in which order was the result published? definitely not in alphabetical order...is it according to merit then?
    Roll no.
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog