ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

Just got email from upsc, need help

LsdLsd
edited January 9 in Official Exam Process
Hello guys I just got email from upsc regarding submission of 10th certificate.

Signature of issuing authority is in Punjabi language while rest of certificate is in English and punjabi. Upsc wants me to submit fresh certificate with English signature.

Also I appeared last time for interview and faced no such problems. Can any one guide me how to obtain fresh certificate from punjab school education board.

Thanks in advance

Comments

  • from which mail id does such a mail come. I am afraid i will miss it in the numerous upsc mails we get from coaching institute. Please let me know so that i can keep checking. Thank you.
  • ElonTesla said:

    from which mail id does such a mail come. I am afraid i will miss it in the numerous upsc mails we get from coaching institute. Please let me know so that i can keep checking. Thank you.

    After seeing this post, I too checked my account which is stashed with promotional mails..
    Please tell the email id.
  • seed_15 said:

    ElonTesla said:

    from which mail id does such a mail come. I am afraid i will miss it in the numerous upsc mails we get from coaching institute. Please let me know so that i can keep checking. Thank you.

    After seeing this post, I too checked my account which is stashed with promotional mails..
    Please tell the email id.
    csm-upsc@nic.in
  • Lsd said:

    seed_15 said:

    ElonTesla said:

    from which mail id does such a mail come. I am afraid i will miss it in the numerous upsc mails we get from coaching institute. Please let me know so that i can keep checking. Thank you.

    After seeing this post, I too checked my account which is stashed with promotional mails..
    Please tell the email id.
    csm-upsc@nic.in
    thanks.
  • seed_15 said:

    Lsd said:

    seed_15 said:

    ElonTesla said:

    from which mail id does such a mail come. I am afraid i will miss it in the numerous upsc mails we get from coaching institute. Please let me know so that i can keep checking. Thank you.

    After seeing this post, I too checked my account which is stashed with promotional mails..
    Please tell the email id.
    csm-upsc@nic.in
    thanks.
    Lsd said:

    seed_15 said:

    ElonTesla said:

    from which mail id does such a mail come. I am afraid i will miss it in the numerous upsc mails we get from coaching institute. Please let me know so that i can keep checking. Thank you.

    After seeing this post, I too checked my account which is stashed with promotional mails..
    Please tell the email id.
    csm-upsc@nic.in
    Thanks!!! Hope you get your certificate soon.
  • With reference to your candidature for the above mentioned examination, I am directed to state that your name mentioned in DAF is not as  per your School Leaving certificate. You have also not submitted your 10th certificate issued by board as a proof of your date of birth.


     2. You are, therefore, requested to submit your a copy of your 10th certificate and  gazette notification regarding change in your name via email.
    I also got the mail as above
    what has to be done now??

  • zyx said:

    With reference to your candidature for the above mentioned examination, I am directed to state that your name mentioned in DAF is not as  per your School Leaving certificate. You have also not submitted your 10th certificate issued by board as a proof of your date of birth.


     2. You are, therefore, requested to submit your a copy of your 10th certificate and  gazette notification regarding change in your name via email.
    I also got the mail as above
    what has to be done now??

    oh tell them na it ws a mistake? isnt it or u hv changed ur name?
    He is out there holding your hand...
  • zyx said:
    I mailed them that last time I used same certificate but till now has got no response to the mail.
  • Any one has alternate upsc number as the one's mentioned on website are useless, nobody answers.
  • @peace ,ya I replied the same that it was mistake and they asked me to wait for the response
  • @Lsd try this 23387410 as I got response from there
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog