ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Has anyone applied for Exe Asst. LokSabha?

edited February 15 in Miscellaneous
whats the job profile...
·

Comments

• M.P...haahaha☺..hoga to achha hi
    ·
  • Just like a Group B assistant
    You'll assistin staff functions and provide suppport to senior Lok Sabha Secretariat Officers.
    The Secretariat works under the Speaker.

One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • Group B....GP is 4200.....On the contrary.... Executive Assistant in Rajya Sabha has 4800 GP
    Let The Mind Games Begin
    ·
  • yr ye kab aaya tha form :/
    ·
  • yes applied
    ·
  • yr ye kab aaya tha form :/

+1 :/
    ·
  • Group B....GP is 4200.....On the contrary.... Executive Assistant in Rajya Sabha has 4800 GP

Aurrrrrrr
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • 9300-34800--grade pay is 4600 not 4200..
    ·

That is senior exec assistant.
    Lok sabha is 4600/ exec assistant.
    ·
  • Kira said:

Group B....GP is 4200.....On the contrary.... Executive Assistant in Rajya Sabha has 4800 GP

That is senior exec assistant.
    Lok sabha is 4600/ exec assistant.
    info regarding exam date...house allocation..??
    ·
  • No info. Exam may be in march if one goes by rajyasabha's time frame(4 months).
    ·
  • Anyone having any previous yr paper ??
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Anyone having any previous yr paper ??

available on website...
    ·
  • Damn tough..gave Rajya Sabha exam...my rank is in 700s & 98.xx percentile...even if they call 20x for mains, still they will be calling at the max 500 people + mine is general..so in this case, if one is general candidate, aim for top 50 in prelims
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
    ·
  • chanija said:

Anyone having any previous yr paper ??

available on website...
    Okay thanks :)
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Damn tough..gave Rajya Sabha exam...my rank is in 700s & 98.xx percentile...even if they call 20x for mains, still they will be calling at the max 500 people + mine is general..so in this case, if one is general candidate, aim for top 50 in prelims

Thats crazy

The paper must have been very easy. What were the GS questions like?

One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • I got rank 286 with 99.71 percentile.my rank in gen category is 198 in rajya sabha sr protocol assistant.mains ka call aayega ya nahi.
    ·
  • I got rank 286 with 99.71 percentile.my rank in gen category is 198 in rajya sabha sr protocol assistant.mains ka call aayega ya nahi.

Gen cat ki vacancy b increase hui h...hopefully u will be writing mains.
    ·

How many questions did u attempt? Plz shed some light on the types of questionss that have been asked.
    ·

How many questions did u attempt? Plz shed some light on the types of questionss that have been asked.
    Trivia type gk,very basic reasoning and english full of Grammer.i gave exam with no prep just 1 day after csm.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google