10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh New batches of PHILOSOPHY from: 27th SEPT(Evening) - 5pm
& 9th OCT (Morning) – 11 am

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Stay away coaching institute for UPSC CSE

guys ,from the last couple of years preparation i came across many online & offline coaching institute who deceive the aspirant in many area.

i want to mention this two

1.Byju -Rs 45K tablet program

problem:Mentor never responded ,video are slow,You cannot go to some specific time of the video for Recapitulation of any topic as video are in sequence,For doubt they provide phone but hardly anytime they respond,Test series question are copy of previous years question-prelims,For Mains question they don't respond to any answer booklet send and many more.

2.Upscportal ( iasexamportal.com )
«1

Comments

  • Majid Hussain geography classes - does not complete syllabus, no in depth analysis, lot of time wasted in gossip, special attention to minority students.
  • guys ,from the last couple of years preparation i came across many online & offline coaching institute who deceive the aspirant in many area.

    i want to mention this two

    1.Byju -Rs 45K tablet program

    problem:Mentor never responded ,video are slow,You cannot go to some specific time of the video for Recapitulation of any topic as video are in sequence,For doubt they provide phone but hardly anytime they respond,Test series question are copy of previous years question-prelims,For Mains question they don't respond to any answer booklet send and many more.

    2.Upscportal ( iasexamportal.com )

    upscportal ka to pata nahi, but totally agree with ur comment about byju. in addition the teaching quality is also not satisfactory.
  • Majid Hussain geography classes - does not complete syllabus, no in depth analysis, lot of time wasted in gossip, special attention to minority students.

    aisa? thanks for the review buddy, was planning to join his geography test series after prelims.
  • aspire ias...battai bahut badi badi karega.... .total tym waste... bhul ke bhi join maat ker lena....
  • Majid Hussain geography classes - does not complete syllabus, no in depth analysis, lot of time wasted in gossip, special attention to minority students.

    you mean muslim students... minority me Sikh, jain, parsi etc bhi aate hain..


  • vishnudev said:

    Majid Hussain geography classes - does not complete syllabus, no in depth analysis, lot of time wasted in gossip, special attention to minority students.

    you mean muslim students... minority me Sikh, jain, parsi etc bhi aate hain..


    khud hai muslim to muslim ko attention dega na
  • Iasscore
    They have pathetic teacher for economy and geography. Environment and biodiversity portion was over in one week classes only. Only good teacher they has for ethics , polity, essay classes. But they didn't let piyush chaubey to extend the polity and governance section. He had to hurry up 1/3 portion so this section's quality is also degraded.
    For ethics part, students had to wait untill all other sections are covered.
    It is total waste of money. They constantly call off classes informing one day before only. On average ,they had their classes off a day per week.
    To keep the name of coaching, they always bring new batches of political science/gs/ethics/essay/test series. Then they give propee attention to new batches for first 2 week after that the story goes same.

    Do Not join it unless you want to waste your money and precious one year time.
  • guys ,from the last couple of years preparation i came across many online & offline coaching institute who deceive the aspirant in many area.

    i want to mention this two

    1.Byju -Rs 45K tablet program

    problem:Mentor never responded ,video are slow,You cannot go to some specific time of the video for Recapitulation of any topic as video are in sequence,For doubt they provide phone but hardly anytime they respond,Test series question are copy of previous years question-prelims,For Mains question they don't respond to any answer booklet send and many more.

    2.Upscportal ( iasexamportal.com )

    upscportal ka to pata nahi, but totally agree with ur comment about byju. in addition the teaching quality is also not satisfactory.

    It is only a initiative to not go with the Advertisement or just picture of toppers .Regarding Byju ,it is the most pathetic coaching institute i have seen in my entire life.
  • debo said:

    Iasscore
    They have pathetic teacher for economy and geography. Environment and biodiversity portion was over in one week classes only. Only good teacher they has for ethics , polity, essay classes. But they didn't let piyush chaubey to extend the polity and governance section. He had to hurry up 1/3 portion so this section's quality is also degraded.
    For ethics part, students had to wait untill all other sections are covered.
    It is total waste of money. They constantly call off classes informing one day before only. On average ,they had their classes off a day per week.
    To keep the name of coaching, they always bring new batches of political science/gs/ethics/essay/test series. Then they give propee attention to new batches for first 2 week after that the story goes same.

    Do Not join it unless you want to waste your money and precious one year time.

    i joined there online test series but i had to write multiple mail to get the Question paper .The answer booklet submitted use to be checked after 3 weeks which only mention some random mark for any answer ,no feedback on how was the answer or what need to done for improvement
  • There is a coaching institute in hyderabad which boasts of delhi faculty coming to teach there..beware of this coaching institute...100% frauds...now they have opened their branch in bangalore too...beware of these rascals.
  • I found vajiram , sriram , vision ias bit professional even when they are costly. But atleast quality is assured .hence never fall prey to cheap classes.
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
  • baali said:

    I found vajiram , sriram , vision ias bit professional even when they are costly. But atleast quality is assured .hence never fall prey to cheap classes.

    Ri8
  • Also chanakya ias academy,khan study group as well as bibhash
  • ALS economics faculty sucks. All nonsense.
    Shashank atom hardly take any classes. I have heard he can only teach gegrapgy which he takes for students who opt for optional clases. He takes some random classes for g.s which are more like moral sc. Clases with no base. Teachers are non cooperative.
    Sisyphus is happy.
  • vishnudev said:

    Majid Hussain geography classes - does not complete syllabus, no in depth analysis, lot of time wasted in gossip, special attention to minority students.

    you mean muslim students... minority me Sikh, jain, parsi etc bhi aate hain..


    Yes bro... I didn't wanted to name any community.
  • Majid Hussain geography classes - does not complete syllabus, no in depth analysis, lot of time wasted in gossip, special attention to minority students.

    aisa? thanks for the review buddy, was planning to join his geography test series after prelims.
    I won't recommend it buddy pls go for some professional test series. You will end up wasting time and money here.
  • baali said:

    I found vajiram , sriram , vision ias bit professional even when they are costly. But atleast quality is assured .hence never fall prey to cheap classes.

    +1
  • win_2017 said:

    There is a coaching institute in hyderabad which boasts of delhi faculty coming to teach there..beware of this coaching institute...100% frauds...now they have opened their branch in bangalore too...beware of these rascals.

    Which one is that ? Can you name ?
  • Can someone tell about Public Administration at GS Score? I've given Mains earlier, but now inclined to take some coaching.
  • Pretty much everybody for Economics optional is fraud- Lalwani's Axiom, Dash's Kalinga, Ranu's Achievers and pragyanias hyderabad.

    Test-series is a big no-no: They are plain incompetent. No solution provided for test-series, random marks assigned for questions
  • edited January 2017
    Such thread should be made an annoucement.
    people you should also share your experiences of classes in terms of their utility especially the one who have taken it last year!! Considering the cost(1.2-1.5 lakhs), whether they are worth or alternate free/less cost solutions are available.. Many people go on spending(investing) their savings from job in coachings without analysing the trend.
  • Abhay kumar of als - please don't go for him for public administration
    He is no more a evolved teacher

    May 94 born
    Ex - Assistant commandant (ITBP)
    Yet to achieve the goal 'IFS'
  • some of the friends living in Mumbai -made me aware that AAshah which is releasing lots of video in Youtube now a days also fall in the same category of coaching institute.They donot have permanent teaching and make fake claim that this topper studied in our coaching institute .They hire delhi faculty for one or two lecture only to attract student.
  • BlackBox said:

    win_2017 said:

    There is a coaching institute in hyderabad which boasts of delhi faculty coming to teach there..beware of this coaching institute...100% frauds...now they have opened their branch in bangalore too...beware of these rascals.

    Which one is that ? Can you name ?
    What is the opposite of digital??? There lies the answer
  • win_2017 said:

    BlackBox said:

    win_2017 said:

    There is a coaching institute in hyderabad which boasts of delhi faculty coming to teach there..beware of this coaching institute...100% frauds...now they have opened their branch in bangalore too...beware of these rascals.

    Which one is that ? Can you name ?
    What is the opposite of digital??? There lies the answer
    Analog? Haha
  • some of the friends living in Mumbai -made me aware that AAshah which is releasing lots of video in Youtube now a days also fall in the same category of coaching institute.They donot have permanent teaching and make fake claim that this topper studied in our coaching institute .They hire delhi faculty for one or two lecture only to attract student.

    Delhi faculty !!! Yahan b max ghadhe hi share hue h...n few gud one r coming online also. Haan voh alag baar h online platform me kab class mile bhavan jaane. ( Talking abut platform )
  • EIAS MENTORS

    galti se bhi mat lena

    only 1 person(idiot) will teach all subject except science
    use hi-fi eng word to impress student
    total rubbish
  • Rail_life said:

    EIAS MENTORS

    galti se bhi mat lena

    only 1 person(idiot) will teach all subject except science
    use hi-fi eng word to impress student
    total rubbish

    i think someone with name Mr.Garg teach every subject

  • enlisting all stay away coaching institute from the review made till now:

    Byju

    UPscportal / iasexamportal.com

    Majid Hussain geography classes

    aspire ias

    coaching institute in hyderabad which boasts of delhi faculty (name not mention)

    ALS economics faculty

    Lalwani's Axiom, Dash's Kalinga, Ranu's Achievers and pragyanias

    Abhay kumar of als

    AAshah mumbai

    EIAS Mentor
  • enlisting all stay away coaching institute from the review made till now:

    Byju

    UPscportal / iasexamportal.com

    Majid Hussain geography classes

    aspire ias

    coaching institute in hyderabad which boasts of delhi faculty (name not mention)

    ALS economics faculty

    Lalwani's Axiom, Dash's Kalinga, Ranu's Achievers and pragyanias

    Abhay kumar of als

    AAshah mumbai

    EIAS Mentor

    You forgot to add gsscore
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog