The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

Expected marks in GS Paper(1,2,3) after seeing model answers of coaching wala and forumias bedapars

Please post your marks,
on the basis of 2015 GS marking pattern
GS Paper 1-97
GS Paper 2-72
GS Paper 3-95
·

Comments

• @Hume last year ke bhi post kro. It will be easy to compare.
    ·
  • edited January 8
    porus said:

@Hume last year ke bhi post kro. It will be easy to compare.

ok
    paper 1-89
    paper 2-62
    paper 3-92
    paper 4-94
    ·
  • @Hume How many questions did you attempt in a quality manner, and how many average and namesake for Papers 1-3?
    If you could provide a comparison of last year and this year, then it will be easy to estimate marks for first timers.
    ·
  • edited January 8
    Bhai I did not analyze quality wise answers last year. on the basis of total attempt in paper and similarity with model answers I am expecting these marks. You can check your answers with IAS BABA or vision model answers.

@Hume How many questions did you attempt in a quality manner, and how many average and namesake for Papers 1-3?
    If you could provide a comparison of last year and this year, then it will be easy to estimate marks for first timers.

·
  • with Vision
    GS-1 80
    GS 2 65
    GS 3 85

with Iasbaba
    GS 1 90
    GS2 90
    GS 3 110
    ·
  • @bedapar you are famous now :D
    ·
  • 2015 89 70 89 90
    2016 94 72 89 100

Last year se kafi achche hue h paper but man nahi maan raha marks itne b aayenge ya nahi
    ·
  • with Vision
    GS-1 80
    GS 2 65
    GS 3 85

with Iasbaba
    GS 1 90
    GS2 90
    GS 3 110

@numero_uno Ye pagla challenge de raha hai tumhari rank ko..pelte hai saale ko
    ·
  • jal said:

with Vision
    GS-1 80
    GS 2 65
    GS 3 85

with Iasbaba
    GS 1 90
    GS2 90
    GS 3 110

bro this is most conservative estimate :D :D
    ·
  • jal said:

with Vision
    GS-1 80
    GS 2 65
    GS 3 85

with Iasbaba
    GS 1 90
    GS2 90
    GS 3 110

Liberal kya hai fir!!!
    ·
  • jal said:

jal said:

with Vision
    GS-1 80
    GS 2 65
    GS 3 85

with Iasbaba
    GS 1 90
    GS2 90
    GS 3 110

Liberal kya hai fir!!!
    wo bakar thread pe hain 950 plus total mains XD
    ·
  • Bhai ye vision ne P2,3 ka analysis bhi nikala kya?
    ·
  • Bhai ye vision ne P2,3 ka analysis bhi nikala kya?

nahi nikaala B)
    ·
  • GS1 105 GS2 80 GS3 100 GS4 90. 2015 100 83 92 83
    ·
  • @Hume Then what grading did you follow?
    For quality, average and namesake for marking out of 12.5?
    Highest allotted marks for a quality answer should be 6.5 I guess, considering the coaching waalas standard?
    ·
  • @Hume Then what grading did you follow?
    For quality, average and namesake for marking out of 12.5?
    Highest allotted marks for a quality answer should be 6.5 I guess, considering the coaching waalas standard?

yes similar to vision marking for GS
    ·
  • Hume said:

Bhai I did not analyze quality wise answers last year. on the basis of total attempt in paper and similarity with model answers I am expecting these marks. You can check your answers with IAS BABA or vision model answers.

@Hume How many questions did you attempt in a quality manner, and how many average and namesake for Papers 1-3?

Ye model answers kahan hain...any link
    The Wound is the place where the Light enters you.
    ·
  • Iss @bedapar ne aab top nahi kiya toh lalat hai upsc par.
    ·
  • sss_2503 said:

Hume said:

IASBaba aur vision ke website par
    ·
  • Hume said:

sss_2503 said:

Hume said:

IASBaba aur vision ke website par
    Thanks for vision I was able to find only video...is there any doc as well
    The Wound is the place where the Light enters you.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google