Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Comparison between Forumias Prelims tests and Insightsonindia tests

Which test series has been more useful last year?
·

Comments

• edited January 7
    none of test series was useful last year as it mostly current affairs oriented.... u may follow insightsoninda(gud quality of Qns wrto NCERTs) +vision pre test series(covers gud Qns from current affairs and schemes related areas; quality of Qns is slightly higher in viison) ... both are freely available in internet / telegram groups ... no need to join any ...
    ·
  • This thread is bound to get deleted. I had created a similar thread few days for review of civilsdaily, insights and Forumias test series. It was deleted both times. So don't expect much reviews in cases where forumias interests are involved. But the other threads of coaching institutes run for years left untouched. Ethics of Forumias.
    Now or Never
    ·
  • Which test series has been more useful last year?

It's better to go for one classroom test series. I would recommend Vajiram for the large number of students they have. You will get to know your rank among a bigger student-base and hence you can have a better idea about your actual position. You may go for Forum IAS in addition if you are looking for more practice.
    ·
  • none of test series was useful last year as it mostly current affairs oriented.... u may follow insightsoninda(gud quality of Qns wrto NCERTs) +vision pre test series(covers gud Qns from current affairs and schemes related areas; quality of Qns is slightly higher in viison) ... both are freely available in internet / telegram groups ... no need to join any ...

Can you give me the link of telegram group.
    ·
  • none of test series was useful last year as it mostly current affairs oriented.... u may follow insightsoninda(gud quality of Qns wrto NCERTs) +vision pre test series(covers gud Qns from current affairs and schemes related areas; quality of Qns is slightly higher in viison) ... both are freely available in internet / telegram groups ... no need to join any ...

+1000000000000
    ·
  • Jammura said:

none of test series was useful last year as it mostly current affairs oriented.... u may follow insightsoninda(gud quality of Qns wrto NCERTs) +vision pre test series(covers gud Qns from current affairs and schemes related areas; quality of Qns is slightly higher in viison) ... both are freely available in internet / telegram groups ... no need to join any ...

https://telegram.me/UPSCTestSeries
    ·
  • vsec said:

Jammura said:

https://telegram.me/UPSCTestSeries
    Thankyou very much .
    ·
  • Which test series has been more useful last year?

It's better to go for one classroom test series. I would recommend Vajiram for the large number of students they have. You will get to know your rank among a bigger student-base and hence you can have a better idea about your actual position. You may go for Forum IAS in addition if you are looking for more practice.
    Vajiram is a shit institition. You get ur rank among the fools and the standard of paper is sooo beyond UPSC thing of today. Insightsonindia/iasbaba, vision and forumias, all three is a must solve. Just for the sake of discipline, join Byju for 2500 and get the feel of exam
    Decision toss karke liya tha, toss ka result dekh kar nahin...
    MAINS-2016
    Now, Prelims 2017...
    ·
  • If you are in delhi ,nothin beats vision ias and their professionalism . Insight was dam useful last year.
    Forumias no idea.
    In my opinion any of two test series will suffice for prelims. For ex. Vision +insight or vision +forumias .
    Dont wander too much here and there ,especially cheap test series like vaji ,vvr ,gs score , aspire ,passion etc etc .
    Stick to top most . Practice previous year upsc exam questions at examrobot.com .
    You will easily sail through vrna confusia jaoge .aur pre b ltk jaega
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
    ·
  • Can anyone upload the rankings of vision pre test series 2017? @all
    ·
  • Although all the test series mentioned above are good, I would like to add CL and CD in the list. They are good, too. I had joined these, along with Forum's but didn't attempt all the tests in any of them except CD (barring the last FLT). Also, along with a test series, make liberal use of examrobot.com. Whenever you finish a topic, say, Buddhism, search it on examrobot and you'll see the range of questions that UPSC has asked from here. It helps. Have an eye on other objective exams conducted by UPSC.
    Sweet is never as sweet without the sour.
    Engineer | 26 | Wrote CS (Main) Exam, 2016
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog