MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of WESTERN Philosophy starting on 30th Nov. (EVENING) 05:00 PM-7:15 PM.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

UPPCS 2017 Question BANK THREAD FOR PRE EXAM OF MARCH 2017

Please contribute here the questions from Newspaper,magazine and other relevant materials through which you are going .

May be the past questions of CSE WHICH SEEM RELEVANT

This is an entirely different thread from the two which are already running.

ONE OF THEM SERVES FOR THE MATERIALS ,STRATEGY AND A BIT OF CHATS

The other serves for daily targets of individuals

However this is intended to serve as Question Bank.

Comments

• When will its notification come?
  • PInterview offers its users 1 to 1 Online Mock Interview with Industry Professionals and Domain Experts to improve and Excel one's Interview skills and Ace the Interviews
    Online Admission Interview
    Online Placement Interview
    Online Job Interview
    Online HR Interview
    Online Coding Interview
    Online Tech Interview
    Online Bank PO Interview

pinterview.in
  • Anyone please help ,how to do for pre.My first attempt .pleasee...

Please.I have posted on two other threads too.
    I have read that this is for posting questions.Nobody is helping me.Pleaseee.. i am a small town girl and first attempt .pleasee.
  • Roopsee said:

Anyone please help ,how to do for pre.My first attempt .pleasee...

Please.I have posted on two other threads too.
    I have read that this is for posting questions.Nobody is helping me.Pleaseee.. i am a small town girl and first attempt .pleasee.

read notification once published,fill the form accordingly and wait for pre exam to be held..thats all u have to do for pre..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog