ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

how to prepare essay - for beginner

plz suggest me good strategy for preparing essay for upsc. As I am beginner , I do not know how to prepare for essay writing for upsc.
·

Comments

• Bhai kuch mat kro phle prep complete kr lo last mai essay apne aap likh jaoge !!!!!
    ·
  • Bhai kuch mat kro phle prep complete kr lo last mai essay apne aap likh jaoge !!!!!

aikdom korrekt. focus on GS prelims first, and then on answer writing for mains. By the time you reach the essay paper, you will have shitloads to write.
    Barbad forumistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha
    Yahan..har post pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-forumistan kya hoga
    ·

aikdom korrekt. focus on GS prelims first, and then on answer writing for mains. By the time you reach the essay paper, you will have shitloads to write.
    newspaper reading ka essay writing me kya role ha?
    ·
  • First you need to have a topic. The topic that you choose to discuss on your essay will be the tipping point of the whole essay perse. You need to have enough knowledge about the things that you want to tackle in order for you to complete your essay as a beginner. If you can't write essay don't be afraid to ask for help from the expert themselves. There are a lot of top quality essay writing service online, you just need to find the right company that meets your standard and you budget like the experts from Paperhelp testimonials. Just be wise in choosing the right expert and make sure they are legit.
    ·
  • You can refer Shabbir Sir's class notes. That had content as well. But to get your essays marked you will have to join some test series. Maybe Vikas Ranjan Sir's essay classes.
    ·
  • Newspaper reading makes you aware of diff perspectives on any topic/issue and gives you enough points to use judiciously for a decent essay.

Given that you are a beginner at the moment in cse preparation, please don't bother about essay. Try to finish mains syllabus as per your plans and while you're at it, give some extra time to indian society topics of gs1. Gs4 prep would help in vaguely articulated essays( philosophical one's).

Yet, if you are adamant of finishing essay first- use the search tab in the forum desktop version site and explore through all previous threads-those remain a goldmine anyday.

Best wishes!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google