Best platform/site/initiative is for Daily Answer Writing for MAINS-2017 ?

Happy New Year folks !! Wish you a great year ahead and a last year for UPSC preparation ;) ;)

Coming to my post, we all know the importance of daily answer writing practice for MAINS examination. For the same reason we have following doles/free answer writing platforms/initiatives:

1. INSIGHTS: Absolutely Crap Questions. Doesn't necessarily cover imp current affairs. But peer review is good. High participation.
2. FORUMIAS: Decent questions. Focus on Current affairs. But participation is low compared to insights. And low peer review.
3. IAS BABA: Do they have any ? Went through site couldn't find any such programme for 2017.
4. CIVILS DAILY: Good Questions. But participation is abysmally low.

Verdict:
FORUMIAS based on
  1. Coverage of current affairs.
  2. Decent Number of questions.
  3. Sensible Questions.
But still it lacks good participation.

Whats your opinion ? Which one is best to start answer writing practice ?
Yeh definite ka kya matlab hota hai ??

Comments

• why is insights bad...could you please explain? i am a newbie and following insights for some time now.
  • edited January 1
    Because questions posted by insights doesn't make sense. They just copy paste intro lines of an article and add directives in the end. They doesn't even focus on important current affairs.

This is my opinion. Others may differ @killerjoe
    Yeh definite ka kya matlab hota hai ??
  • Hello friend I am new to this forum.i want to make a group of five members to discuss the answer writing if you are dedicated and interested then send me comment .We will post daily questions to each other and evaluate them. We get peer review
  • Yar said:

Hello friend I am new to this forum.i want to make a group of five members to discuss the answer writing if you are dedicated and interested then send me comment .We will post daily questions to each other and evaluate them. We get peer review

I am intrested...lets make the group
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog