Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

UPPSC MANAGEMENT OPTIONAL : OLD PAPERS, BOOKS AND PREP ETC.

Hello Guys,
I'm starting this new thread for Management as an optional in UP-PSC. Actually I have not yet found any person who opted it as an optional in UPPSC and one major problem is that it is not popular subject, therefor unsolved papers/old papers and essential books are not available in the market. Having a keen desire to opt it as an optional I want to know if there any person who also kept it as an optional, come and share your experience.
·

Comments

• banana said:

banana said:

Also, possible interview questions, if someone has any previous interviews please do change

*do share
    Have you opted Management as an optional sub in UPPSC?
    ·
  • Bhai uppsc ke liye koi alag hee forum bana dena chahiye.Meri baton ko anyatha mat lijiyega .Main bhee Pcs likhta hu.
    God has been generous. Now is my turn to prove he wasn't wrong
    #myquote.

hindi literature optional. PREPARING NOTES FOR HINDI and would like to see notes of others.interested aspirants can contact here or @ daanveerakarna@gmail.com
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog