[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

APPSC Group1 Preparation

Let's discuss everything related to Group1 under this thread
·

Comments

• Notification out??.........
    ·
  • i am in guys, lets see syllabus
    ·
  • Yes notification is out with 78 posts
    ·
  • Iam ready to be part of this thread ..
    ·
  • Local reservation is there?
    ·
  • I am in ...please share info
    ·
  • group 1 notification

https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals/LatestNotifications/Approved_Notification_Group-I.PDF

last date: 31.01.2017

has anyone managed to apply online?. I am unable to find link to apply
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
    ·
  • Which material is to be referred for AP history and economy and bifurcation problems
    ·
  • I have searched alot in ashok nagar ( last week i,e., before ntfn) for grp1 eng material but couldnot find a sound material :-( pathetic situation for eng medium .. ofcourse hope things to change now after ntfn
    ·
  • me too searching for application link, but not able to find
    ·
  • bhaz said:

group 1 notification

https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals/LatestNotifications/Approved_Notification_Group-I.PDF

last date: 31.01.2017

has anyone managed to apply online?. I am unable to find link to apply

Yes, i applied - first one need to complete the one time registration process - once it is completed then one will get AP10000XXXXX OTPRID - after that go to online submission of application link in the site (right side in home page itself), then it prompts for again registering ID - go for registration with ur AP10000XXXX ID and set password - once u set password and register - then again go to home page and click on online submission link again - now u can see list of notifications - select the notification u want to apply - in this case Group 1 general recruitment is at bottom in the list, and fill the application, pay the fee
    ·
  • How to know about local status plz help
    ·
  • Upsc Mains ela ayyindi?? Gs2 paper ela anipinchindi views share cheyandi
    ·
  • PInterview offers its users 1 to 1 Online Mock Interview with Industry Professionals and Domain Experts to improve and Excel one's Interview skills and Ace the Interviews
    Online Admission Interview
    Online Placement Interview
    Online Job Interview
    Online HR Interview
    Online Coding Interview
    Online Tech Interview
    Online Bank PO Interview

pinterview.in
    ·
  • There is a book by winners in telugu medium i think anyone can read n understand
    ·
  • Which certificates are required forlocal status plz help
    ·
  • Hey hi banana...
    ·
  • Nee comedy baguntundi
    ·
  • Mains ela ayyindi
    ·
  • Naadi alone. Pub ad opt... Edo geekesa....
    ·
  • Hellò .. ikkada evaraina serious ga chaduthunnara grp 1 ki ... lack of motivation is making me lazy to study ... can we have a daily plan to study ??
    ·
  • Any Ashok Nagar folks here??
    Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power.

But earning it for yourself, that takes work.
    ·
  • Hellò .. ikkada evaraina serious ga chaduthunnara grp 1 ki ... lack of motivation is making me lazy to study ... can we have a daily plan to study ??

Started kaani interview ki chadavalani chadvalenkunda potunna.. I already have books we can start studying :#
    ·
  • mahapatro said:

Hellò .. ikkada evaraina serious ga chaduthunnara grp 1 ki ... lack of motivation is making me lazy to study ... can we have a daily plan to study ??

Started kaani interview ki chadavalani chadvalenkunda potunna.. I already have books we can start studying :#
    Ohh good to hear that...

·
  • Naidu said:

Any Ashok Nagar folks here??

+1
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog