"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

How newspaper reading will help in essay writing

1. Frnds, plz advice me How reading newspaper will help in essay writing for UPSC, I am new in cse preparation
2. I listened that we have to write essay on multiple dimension like political, social economical etc.
3. Kya editorial reading 1000-1200 ka good essay likhna ma help karga?
4. plz also give me guidance regarding essay preparation , I am preparing for cse-2017
·

Comments

• 1. Frnds, plz advice me How reading newspaper will help in essay writing for UPSC, I am new in cse preparation
    2. I listened that we have to write essay on multiple dimension like political, social economical etc.
    3. Kya editorial reading 1000-1200 ka good essay likhna ma help karga?
    4. plz also give me guidance regarding essay preparation , I am preparing for cse-2017

senior plz give advice
    ·
  • Writing or preparing your own essay can be frustrating and take too much of your time. It's very important that you pick the right topic and create an interest among your panel judges. If you know for yourself that you cannot write your own research, don't be shy and and sought the help of essay writing experts online such as Essay For Me review. Which consist of a dedicated team that makes sure all requirements are met.
    ·
  • edited March 10
    I got a senior aspirant who was then himself writing this exam and was consistently scoring very good marks in essay paper.....he charged nominal affordable fee and took classes at his staying place spare room......in my personal opinion atleast,I benefitted....he classes fee are still pretty much same.....maybe 500 sayad badh gya hai...I paid once and still meet him to take suggestions/pointers/approach and orentation in this dynamic exam scenaario....much better than paying 10k to 20k for writing 2-3 essays and those teacher forgets after that....wo bhi such large classes....these big institutions not only waste money but also time of us....buddy essay is the most tricky part in cse....it's totally different game...not like school,college essays...............not even like editorial in terms of structure,presentation,flow etc...but content of editorials definitely helps...one has to got to know the finer subtle aspects of essay specifically for this exam...what works and what does not work..and how to maximize marks in this essay paper as every mark is crucial and at same time one time for exclusive essay preparation in detail is also not there....baki GS,optional,prelims etc ke chakkar me essay preparation bhul hi jate hain many aspirants...I did same mistake and suffered ...only then I started focussed essay preparation...and my essay scores have been improving to my happniess.... don't fall in trap...most people say essay bina kuch dhyan dia apne ap hi prepare hu jata hai..they suffer in exam because they were too lazy to take essay seriously...40-60 marks ka difference easily create hu sakta hai is paper me...80-140 is huge range being given easily in this paper..unlike other papers......jis sal mere optional me marks aye the,,had I got good essay marks that year itself...I would have not required to write this exam again.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google