NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

GKTODAY 2017 Material Sharing

I planning to Buy GKToday 2017 ( both prelims and Mains with Test series)

Cost is 11000 , i need 10 members so that we can form a group and share the load. Material will be exclusively shared on Telegram if any one find it difficult then will be shared on google drive. Material decrypting will be done by me so that it will not be tracked.

Jaan Tere Naam

·

Comments

• he will sue you.......... :D :D :D
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • am interested... anjamir2003@gmail.com
    ·
  • I am interested. Google drive would be better. Please message to my inbox with details. I will transfer
    ·
  • me too
    GKT 2017
    He is out there holding your hand...
    ·
  • Me too

•~dangal dangal~•
    The difference between good and great is some percentage of extra effort
    ·
  • Sorry friends for a delayed response, i have got the whole 2016 GKtoday Target and i compared with 2017 , all static part are same ( prelims and mains) , only current affairs will be different so i decided to drop the plan because paying 11000 for just current affairs analysis will not be a good idea beacause the market is full of current analysis given by various coaching institute and recently GSSCORE also started providing current analysts magazine for free which i see is better than vision or Gktoday.

Jaan Tere Naam

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google