REVISION CLASSES FOR PRELIMS 2017 by ForumIAS

ForumIAS will be conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time posible. The first class is scheduled today at 5 PM. Seats fill early so register early. Click Here to know more

Does it worth to join Sabir's (vajiram) test series for Geo optional?

Hi,
Just read in the Hindu that test series for geography by sabir sir is going to start from jan.
But today I saw his schedule for test and that was only 4 tests with few classes/discussions.

Just wanted to ask seniors that does it worth to join it for only 4 tests or to go for another like Mazid hussain or Neetu singh or any other.

Plz advise with pros and cons. Thank you
·

Comments

• Go for Guidance 500+ program. It is an improved version of shabbir sir test series. Questions discussed are much more according to the contemporary pattern. Moreover, you will be able to judge yourself better through the tests as unlike vaji program they don't repeat the questions of the sessions in the test. I attended this year and it was immensely helpful for the exam.
    ·
  • Hi Guys
    Can somebody please provide a review of Shabbir Sir's test series. How useful was it for this year's exam?
    Couldn't join it last time because of paucity of time.
    ·
  • Nobody here to give reviews on which test series to join for geography optional?
    Plz respond. Thanks
    ·
  • Search on the forum. This is Already discussed topic. Shabbir is good if you are thorough with your syllabus atleast once and love to write a lot.
    ·
  • RedDwarf said:

Nobody here to give reviews on which test series to join for geography optional?
    Plz respond. Thanks

u can join guidance's 500+ program, it is very good. i think it is starting in jan. or u can go for shabbir sir's test series, don't know its details, but the teacher is good.
    ·
  • RedDwarf said:

Hi,
    Just read in the Hindu that test series for geography by sabir sir is going to start from jan.
    But today I saw his schedule for test and that was only 4 tests with few classes/discussions.

Just wanted to ask seniors that does it worth to join it for only 4 tests or to go for another like Mazid hussain or Neetu singh or any other.

Plz advise with pros and cons. Thank you

Shabbir sir's test series is like a crash course to cover the optional in holistic manner but it requires lots of efforts on our side. It's not a test series that is important but it's class discussion of test series that is most important.
    ·
  • dvsd said:

Hi Guys
    Can somebody please provide a review of Shabbir Sir's test series. How useful was it for this year's exam?
    Couldn't join it last time because of paucity of time.

You can join shabbir sir test series,my friend who joined this year said it helped him in mains.he was also his classroom student and he said test series was just like revising imp concepts.
    ·
  • Is it worth to join.
    Body is 5 characters too short
    Ellame inimae nallathan nadakkum
    Pattasum summave koluthama vedikkum
    AIR News Analysis and other useful stuff overed here:
    theelectricdreamz.blogspot.in
    ·
  • gkav said:

Is it worth to join.
    Body is 5 characters too short

jab tak decide karoge, tab tak shayad admission full ho jaayega. Vajiram pe jaake dekho, line lag rahi hai. Jaldi decide karlo :D :D
    The day we decided, that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, was the day Education failed us.
    ·
  • Proper spoon feeding and too much of information .....does not check copy himself hamare jaise log hi check karte hain...ek baar soch Lena join karne se pehle...
    I did both Majid and Sabbir ...found Majid's test series very useful. Although he asks conventional questions but he checks it himself. Moreover he teaches the way to write geography answers . Ur answer will look like geography answers atleast .
    ·
  • Proper spoon feeding and too much of information .....does not check copy himself hamare jaise log hi check karte hain...ek baar soch Lena join karne se pehle...
    I did both Majid and Sabbir ...found Majid's test series very useful. Although he asks conventional questions but he checks it himself. Moreover he teaches the way to write geography answers . Ur answer will look like geography answers atleast .

does majid start a test series batch after prelims?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google