Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

About ForumIAS Prelims Test Series - 2017 - January 8 - 31 Tests

edited February 2 in Miscellaneous
Dear Friends,

This is to inform members about ForumIAS MGP and Prelims Test Series. This is being made an announcement as a lot of people have mailed us saying there is no information about MGP and Prelims Test Series on the website.

Prelims Test Series - Details - http://forumias.com/portal/upsc-ias-prelims-test-series/ - all details

Online Test Series - Payment Link
Offline Test Series - Payment Link

Updates for all batches

We have increased the number of Tests to 31. We have now added 2 full length tests on Current Affairs that will be conducted amidst the Simulator Tests. This is done on request by forumias existing test series students.

We have also added a dedictaed test on Economic Survey as well to cover all sections and questions from it. While prelims may not have too many questions from economic survey, we have made it a part of the TS as covering it will help you cover it for both prelims and mains. People who skip Eco Survey for prelims generally end up missing it for Mains too, which is not a safe thing to do.

We have a new batch and last batch frm January 8 in both Online and Offline Mode. You can find the test plan at the link above.

See screenshots of test plan below

Note : The Economic Survey + 2 Current Affairs Tests will be applicable to all students of all batches.

Please email ravi@forumias.com for any enquiries. We may not be able to answer questions raised on the fourm, portal or elsewhere due to manpower issues.

We also run a Mains Guidance Program and did so for Mains 2016 as well. It was not well advertised as we had our hands full with old forumias members joining us. We are now open to new enrollments for MGP 2017. You can see the Test Plan below :smile:

http://forumias.com/portal/mgp2017

We have tried to incorportate the suggestions of MGP 2016 students in informulating the plan to help cover the syllabus in a better manner for 2017. For example, since it takes the longest to prepare GS paper 1, we have 8 tests on GS paper 1, breaking it into small components.

Again, for enqiries , call Shantanu at +91-8000631116 or email us at ravi@forumias.com.

We may not be able to answer questions here or on comments section of the study portal
·

Comments

• Any discount to previous subcriber? Or any gift, off, lucky draw coupon for online payment?
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
    ·
  • Burger said:

Any discount to previous subcriber? Or any gift, off, lucky draw coupon for online payment?

:D one burger free !!!
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
    ·
  • @forumias @root i am a subscriber of prelims test series last year. i also took up mgp in september last year.. is there any discount for old students if we join both pre and mains ? i have also recommended it to many people and my friends may also join. kindly share any such plans.
    ·
  • Burger said:

Any discount to previous subcriber? Or any gift, off, lucky draw coupon for online payment?

:D one burger free !!!
    Haha

So for burger its free burger. Whats in for @pizza :tongue:
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
    ·
  • Initially it may be bit hectic so is discount available if i enroll in prelims 11th DEC n mgp .
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    Can I pay in cash at ORN Test Center ?
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • Can I pay in cash at ORN Test Center ?

bhai, agar naye note hain to mujhe de do.. main online transfer kar doonga!!
    ·
  • Can I pay in cash at ORN Test Center ?

bhai, agar naye note hain to mujhe de do.. main online transfer kar doonga!!
    Nahi bank jake abhi lane hai , ek baar ajayen fir baat karta hu
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    hello sir is there any discount for 2016 test series subscribers
    ·
  • Hi forumias
    i have taken up your prelims test series which starts this jan 8.
    i have made the payment and have been mailed the receipt .
    when would all the tests be mailed to me ? will they be mailed on my gmail id or on this forumias account of mine?

please reply

thanks!
    ·
  • Same question as above, please let us know!
    ·
  • i hv already paid for test and registered too, in the new test website. but it is not showing any tests. for batch 3
    pl help
    ·
  • any information about when would we be able to access the tests?
    i have enrolled for the prelims test series beginning from 8th jan.

Have mailed twice. No replies.
    The call doesnt connect.
    PLEASE REPLY !
    ·
  • any information about when would we be able to access the tests?

The call doesnt connect.
    PLEASE REPLY !

We have recieved your email and answered it.

You need to create an account on http://forumias.academy and you will be added to the Test Series, The Tests will be added to your account and you will be able to write them on the designated dates at 11AM.
    ·
  • niks said:

i hv already paid for test and registered too, in the new test website. but it is not showing any tests. for batch 3
    pl help

The Tests will appear on designated Dates at 11 AM on the portal
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    ForumIAS said:

any information about when would we be able to access the tests?

The call doesnt connect.
    PLEASE REPLY !

You need to create an account on http://forumias.academy and you will be added to the Test Series, The Tests will be added to your account and you will be able to write them on the designated dates at 11AM.
    please answer mine too :cry:
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    Burger said:

[No trolling]
    God has been generous. Now is my turn to prove he wasn't wrong
    #myquote.

hindi literature optional. PREPARING NOTES FOR HINDI and would like to see notes of others.interested aspirants can contact here or @ daanveerakarna@gmail.com
    ·
  • Burger said:

[No trolling]
    Ji bhai samajh gaya aur saham bhee gaya :|
    God has been generous. Now is my turn to prove he wasn't wrong
    #myquote.

hindi literature optional. PREPARING NOTES FOR HINDI and would like to see notes of others.interested aspirants can contact here or @ daanveerakarna@gmail.com
    ·
  • ForumIAS said:

any information about when would we be able to access the tests?

The call doesnt connect.
    PLEASE REPLY !

Hii sir....i tried to create account on forumias academy ....bt not getting any verification code on my number....help me out...
    ·
  • I joined for the prelims test series today and wish to join for the mains test series too. I'm waiting for a mail from ForumIas so that I can then join for Mains using the discount code.

Or can I join for Mains without getting confirmation for Prelims series?
    ·
  • edited January 1
    @ForumIAS I tried calling Shantanu today but didn`t get a response and hence am posting here. I shall be enrolling in the upcoming January 8th Batch. I have the following query - Withing how many days of the designated date of conducting the test should I write it so as to have my result included in the rank list ?
    “So long,Charley”
    ·
  • Hi! After writing the exam will we be able to download the explanation part of the question for future reference. Kindly provide the details
    ·
  • I joined for the prelims test series today and wish to join for the mains test series too. I'm waiting for a mail from ForumIas so that I can then join for Mains using the discount code.

Or can I join for Mains without getting confirmation for Prelims series?

I think discount code for mains is EXISTINGSTUDENT.
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
    ·
  • edited January 3
    What is cost of Prelim test series? Please inform me as I will have to arrange the Money.

Also, Is MGP 2017, which has already started on 10th December, the last MGP for 2017 Main exam?

·
  • I wants to join forumias test series from level 3 . Can I join it? what will be fees for that? anyone has any idea?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog