The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

Complete history optional material latest 2016 for sell

Complete history optional material with Baliyan class notes and hemant Jha latest printed notes available . All.material is latest 2016. I am changing my optional hence need to sell them. Inbox me if interested
·

Comments

• I too have history as optional. Also thinking of changing. What are you opting for and why? Sorry it's completely unrelated to your post
    ·
  • I am a working person, it's tough to handle big syllabus of history optional, though I habe interest in history
    ·
  • Joker01 said:

I too have history as optional. Also thinking of changing. What are you opting for and why? Sorry it's completely unrelated to your post

Why are you opting out of history optional?
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.

If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.- Gandhi
    ·
  • Good choice..if u hvvinterest in other optionals..go ahead
    ·
  • Good choice..if u hvvinterest in other optionals..go ahead

Why so? Just curious sir
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google