Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Optionals difficulty level analysis

On this forum, people found electrical tougher than 2013,14,15. I am told maths paper was very difficult as well. And add to that downscaling of science paper.

Pub ad folks are finally breathing sigh of relief.
How did other optionals perform ? Geog,sociology,psychology,anthropology etc?

Aur ye UPSC wale itne random kyon hain Bhai...aaj man kiya iski leli..Kal flavour badalne k chakkar me uski le lenge...

"Pandey ji, guptaji ka ladka pub ad chod ke maths le Liya hai is baar, ekdum phaad paper banaiyega. *Giggle*"
I won't be really surprised if this turns out to be exact conversation inside Dholpur house.

Bhai , tumhe pub ad se khunnas hai to har saal tough banao paper,log pub ad NAHI lenge.. tumhe engineer se 36 ka aankda hai to har saal maar k rakho Na yaar, engineer tayyari chod denge.. These uncertainties,a t each and every stages of exam, bring a huge element of luck factor which is destroying careers of thousands of meritorious students.

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog