43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Optionals difficulty level analysis

On this forum, people found electrical tougher than 2013,14,15. I am told maths paper was very difficult as well. And add to that downscaling of science paper.

Pub ad folks are finally breathing sigh of relief.
How did other optionals perform ? Geog,sociology,psychology,anthropology etc?

Aur ye UPSC wale itne random kyon hain Bhai...aaj man kiya iski leli..Kal flavour badalne k chakkar me uski le lenge...

"Pandey ji, guptaji ka ladka pub ad chod ke maths le Liya hai is baar, ekdum phaad paper banaiyega. *Giggle*"
I won't be really surprised if this turns out to be exact conversation inside Dholpur house.

Bhai , tumhe pub ad se khunnas hai to har saal tough banao paper,log pub ad NAHI lenge.. tumhe engineer se 36 ka aankda hai to har saal maar k rakho Na yaar, engineer tayyari chod denge.. These uncertainties,a t each and every stages of exam, bring a huge element of luck factor which is destroying careers of thousands of meritorious students.

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google