MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Is it necessary to go for optional coaching?

I'm not from geography background but I find it most interesting for me. As I've seen in all coachings that they are useful and interesting only for few months and a feeling starts bothering that this could be done by self. So should I save my money or it will be worth my money to go for optional coaching? And also I don't know which teacher is the best for geography optional? Please tell me your views and experience ......
·

Comments

• hi,
    Personally with my experince of writing mains without and with coaching, I feel if you have enough time, resources you can join a good coaching class. Please verify the credentials of such institutes before joining. Definitely it will give you and edge. Also it is a must to join a good test series for optional and GS and also rewrite answers discussed after the test. It will go a long way. I learnt it in a hard way wasting almost 1.5 years without attending any classes
    ·
  • hi,
    Personally with my experince of writing mains without and with coaching, I feel if you have enough time, resources you can join a good coaching class. Please verify the credentials of such institutes before joining. Definitely it will give you and edge. Also it is a must to join a good test series for optional and GS and also rewrite answers discussed after the test. It will go a long way. I learnt it in a hard way wasting almost 1.5 years without attending any classes

I scored just 557 in 2015 main exam: with just 152 in sociology optional, 292 in GS and 112 in essay; Also I didn't even know how to interpret the question asked and was writing what ever I knew about the topic given. Also attending test series without classes will not be helpful as the post test discussions will always have reference to class discussions.

PS: My optional is sociology. Will be applicable to all other optionals
    ·
  • hi,

I scored just 557 in 2015 main exam: with just 152 in sociology optional, 292 in GS and 112 in essay; Also I didn't even know how to interpret the question asked and was writing what ever I knew about the topic given. Also attending test series without classes will not be helpful as the post test discussions will always have reference to class discussions.

PS: My optional is sociology. Will be applicable to all other optionals

Thanks for sharing your experience.
    ·
  • hi,

+1
    ·
  • rohan said:

hi,

+1
    +1 ????
    ·
  • Putttu said:

rohan said:

hi,

+1
    +1 ????
    Bhai puttu, he has emboldened some lines. He has endorsed these. Hence the plus one.
    ·
  • Hey Folks

I know this is not a GS Discussion but I need urgent help.

I am planning to join Coaching for GS in Delhi.

Which Coaching should I join?

I request especially the seniors who have studied in any Coaching to share their experience.
    ·
  • Putttu said:

I'm not from geography background but I find it most interesting for me. As I've seen in all coachings that they are useful and interesting only for few months and a feeling starts bothering that this could be done by self. So should I save my money or it will be worth my money to go for optional coaching? And also I don't know which teacher is the best for geography optional? Please tell me your views and experience ......

bhai in current format of geography optional, it is very difficult to score marks without joining a good coaching. they r not asking traditional questions anymore. look at 2015's paper, n u will realize it is not possible to attempt such questions on ur own (unless someone is exceptionally brilliant).
    ·
  • Putttu said:

bhai in current format of geography optional, it is very difficult to score marks without joining a good coaching. they r not asking traditional questions anymore. look at 2015's paper, n u will realize it is not possible to attempt such questions on ur own (unless someone is exceptionally brilliant).
    Thanks bro !
    ·
  • fry said:

Putttu said:

rohan said:

hi,

+1
    +1 ????
    Bhai puttu, he has emboldened some lines. He has endorsed these. Hence the plus one.

Okay ! I got it.

·
  • PInterview offers its users 1 to 1 Online Mock Interview with Industry Professionals and Domain Experts to improve and Excel one's Interview skills and Ace the Interviews
    Prepare Interview with Professionals Online

pinterview.in
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google