[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

Hindi Literature as an optional: Anyone?

Is there any one with hindi litre. as an optional
·

Comments

• I wish I had taken Hindi Lit. :-( Got slaughtered in Pub Ad last year, but no idea about Hindi Lit. I guess Dristi is a good coaching for Hindi Literature Optional, isn't it?
    exactly..i am doing my litre. from there.
    ·
  • I am also planning to opt Hindi Lit as optional but I have a doubt whether we can take it if not studied it as main subject in the Graduation? This was given in the notification of UPSC but one my selected friend said that not we can take it. Please tell if anyone knows.
    ·
  • I am also planning to opt Hindi Lit as optional but I have a doubt whether we can take it if not studied it as main subject in the Graduation? This was given in the notification of UPSC but one my selected friend said that not we can take it. Please tell if anyone knows.
    earlier upsc tried to restrict the litreture subject for those who haven't been done graduation with that litre. but now its clear that whatever stream you have chosen in your grad. irrespective of that you can take litreture as an optional
    ·
  • edited September 2013
    i have also taken hindi lit as optional sub. it is a great subject.before it, i loved geography in which i passed ugc net.but when i studied hindi i fell in love into it.if you want to join any where there are option like ---sarthak ias,artha ias,dristi..DRISTI is the best option for that!!it takes more money than others but you would not be cheated.dristi is the best!!!!
    ·
  • Guidance needed for Hindi literature . how to start , which coaching material , books and strategy or some link where the Hindi literature guys hang out. Thanks.
    ·
  • Hindi performed very well this yr, including 13th rank, one of my friend who gave two mains with sociology but this yr he is thinking to switch and taking drop this yr....

DRISTHI is no doubt a unique name in Hindi Lit, its study materiel is very simple and concise and easy understanble and Vikas Sir bahut achha padhate hai........par suna hai aajkal wo khud class nahi le rahe hai..

another Name is Saarthak IAS but as I heard its Sarvesh Sir shifted to Dhyeyaias (I m not sure please check it) and his books are very good and he is well known for improvement among aspirants...

Arthaias no idea.....
    ·
  • yes..... sarvesh sir is associated with dhey

my junior with english medium opted hindi and she is taking classes there for last 4 5 days.......
    ·
  • I am going to write mains this year taking hindi lit as my optional. Last two attempt i took geography. Please suggest me coaching for Hindi lit. Drishti is good bt vikas sir is nt taking class. They are saying this time only video lectures will b there. so wht shd i do??
    ·
  • Does Dristi Postal material sufficient
    ·
  • When is drishti going to start a new batch od hindi lit?and is it true that only vdo lctrs wl be there?
    ·
  • Vikas sir will not take classes, only video lectures so its better to take his xerox notes from any shop and join saarthak ias or any other suitable one
    Assistant Commandant ITBP
    ·
  • i self studied Hindi Literature and want to practice and discuss things ........can any one suggest any discussion forum or group study........how can I best use my next 4 5 months........as very less time between PT and Mains for GS n Optional

plz sugeest As soon as possible
    ·
  • vinu said:

Is there any one with hindi litre. as an optional

Hi... Samvad IAS Academy is best ias coaching for Hindi optional ( Liturature) in delhi. Running By Kumar Ajay Sir Last 12 years.
    www.samvasias.com

·
  • i wnt to take hindi literacture as optional and i have printed study material of dristhi ias so please in form whether notes of dristhi will be sufficient further i would like to make comment that i have commerce graduate and no background of hindi

·
  • anubhavi vyakti krapya karke hindi sahitya ke lie margdarshan kare...
    ·
  • Hindi literature ke liye hindi topper Nishant Jain AIR 13 ne books list aur strategy di hai is website pe. It is a scoring subject. http://gshindi.com/category/upsc-mains-optional-subject/how-to-prepare-for-hindi-literature-optional-subject-in-upsc-mains
    ·
  • If anybody want to study Hindi literature with me plze contact -9718538840.
    I took coaching from Dristi .
    ·
  • Kya koi bata sakta hai ki samvaad ias ki weekend batch kab se start ho rahe hai aur unka feedback kaisa hai..
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog