[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

Vajiram or Vision prelim test series

Which is better vajiram or vision test series for prelims 2017?
(Or any other) I already have insight test series will it suffice?
·

Comments

• Vision is best after insight
    ·
  • blossom said:

Which is better vajiram or vision test series for prelims 2017?
    (Or any other) I already have insight test series will it suffice?

Better go for CL.
    ·
  • A big no to Vajiram
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • A big no to Vajiram

Reason for the same
    ·
  • If you have not managed to crack prelims before , join VISION .
    If you had done already , sincere enough than buy insight nd vision papers . Form a sincere group , say 2 person and finish them.
    Please avoid cheap test series like byju , GS SCORE , VAJI OR VVRr , and other 2 rupees test series like aspire ias, passion nd so on.
    Howsoever VISION test series may be costlier , but it will worth to youR MONEY , provided u do required hard work.
    Never compromise on quality :) you will have peace of mind .
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
    ·
  • Only two pre test series are worthy as per my experience of last two years. Last year, it was insights, before that vision.
    Vision lost track last year with too nitpicky questions. But still was worth looking into, just due to the sheer comprehensiveness and detailed solution.
    Rest all are crap, just copy paste from here and there, no effort into what is relevant. No effort in solutions. If you have ample time reserved for prelims preparation, buy some random bhel of various test series like CL, vajiram, gs score etc before prelims and read them. Don't subscribe and repent.
    ·
  • Got vision test series. Thank you for the guidance
    ·
  • blossom said:

A big no to Vajiram

Reason for the same
    they ask difficult and weird questions which are no way related to current pattern. Vision is really good, so many questions got repeated last year, from their tests.
    if you can not purchase the vision's test series, get it from market, but make sure you are doing vision. I got through because of vision only.
    ·
  • blossom said:

A big no to Vajiram

Reason for the same
    they ask difficult and weird questions which are no way related to current pattern. Vision is really good, so many questions got repeated last year, from their tests.
    if you can not purchase the vision's test series, get it from market, but make sure you are doing vision. I got through because of vision only.
    Thank you. Bought Vision's test series
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog