Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Vajiram or Vision prelim test series

Which is better vajiram or vision test series for prelims 2017?
(Or any other) I already have insight test series will it suffice?
·

Comments

• Vision is best after insight
    ·
  • blossom said:

Which is better vajiram or vision test series for prelims 2017?
    (Or any other) I already have insight test series will it suffice?

Better go for CL.
    ·
  • A big no to Vajiram
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • A big no to Vajiram

Reason for the same
    ·
  • If you have not managed to crack prelims before , join VISION .
    If you had done already , sincere enough than buy insight nd vision papers . Form a sincere group , say 2 person and finish them.
    Please avoid cheap test series like byju , GS SCORE , VAJI OR VVRr , and other 2 rupees test series like aspire ias, passion nd so on.
    Howsoever VISION test series may be costlier , but it will worth to youR MONEY , provided u do required hard work.
    Never compromise on quality :) you will have peace of mind .
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
    ·
  • Only two pre test series are worthy as per my experience of last two years. Last year, it was insights, before that vision.
    Vision lost track last year with too nitpicky questions. But still was worth looking into, just due to the sheer comprehensiveness and detailed solution.
    Rest all are crap, just copy paste from here and there, no effort into what is relevant. No effort in solutions. If you have ample time reserved for prelims preparation, buy some random bhel of various test series like CL, vajiram, gs score etc before prelims and read them. Don't subscribe and repent.
    ·
  • Got vision test series. Thank you for the guidance
    ·
  • blossom said:

A big no to Vajiram

Reason for the same
    they ask difficult and weird questions which are no way related to current pattern. Vision is really good, so many questions got repeated last year, from their tests.
    if you can not purchase the vision's test series, get it from market, but make sure you are doing vision. I got through because of vision only.
    ·
  • blossom said:

A big no to Vajiram

Reason for the same
    they ask difficult and weird questions which are no way related to current pattern. Vision is really good, so many questions got repeated last year, from their tests.
    if you can not purchase the vision's test series, get it from market, but make sure you are doing vision. I got through because of vision only.
    Thank you. Bought Vision's test series
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog