Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

[ HP 1020 Printer Issue]

Recently i have been facing issues related to one side of paper getting faded during printing process, i tried to cleanup using windows then i removed cartridge and reinstalled it and filled up with brand new paper, till 40 pages it was good but once it ran over 40 pages it started fading again. Then i allowed the printer to cool for some 15 min started printing, it was good till 40 -50 page only.

What to do guys fed up with this fading issues.
·

Comments

• Recently i have been facing issues related to one side of paper getting faded during printing process, i tried to cleanup using windows then i removed cartridge and reinstalled it and filled up with brand new paper, till 40 pages it was good but once it ran over 40 pages it started fading again. Then i allowed the printer to cool for some 15 min started printing, it was good till 40 -50 page only.

What to do guys fed up with this fading issues.

how were the mains?
    Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google