Senior s plz guide...mitra or vvr

edited December 2016 in Coaching & Websites
Which is best for philosophy optional

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Please go through all previous threads. you will get the right analysis.
  • Bhai mitra is really good for paper 1..paper 2 religion he finishes quickly..quality is avg in religion...don't know about social and political...vvr I have no idea..mitra sir was paisa vasul..though I did paper 1 n religion there
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • Bhai mitra is really good for paper 1..paper 2 religion he finishes quickly..quality is avg in religion...don't know about social and political...vvr I have no idea..mitra sir was paisa vasul..though I did paper 1 n religion there

Thanx ....
  • vvr is also good.ambuj sir is phd in philo and 20 years teaching experience.you can attend his 3 demo classes and then decide
  • Abhay8042 said:

vvr is also good.ambuj sir is phd in philo and 20 years teaching experience.you can attend his 3 demo classes and then decide

Thanx bro.....hv u done classes to vvr

• edited December 2016
  • forward said:

Say something ...
  • Sattya said:

Abhay8042 said:

vvr is also good.ambuj sir is phd in philo and 20 years teaching experience.you can attend his 3 demo classes and then decide

Thanx bro.....hv u done classes to vvr

YA I was his regular classroom student

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog