MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Public Admin - Digital Notes - Give It Back !

Hello All,

CSM 2016 was my last attempt and with this my Mains relationship with UPSC comes to an end. I will miss QCA booklets .. lol :smiley: !

Through this thread, I will .. with time, share all my online notes .. For offline notes, I plan to meet few people and let them xerox my notes .. I will also be talking to few new comers on what my prep strategy for Pub Ad ..

I wish all pub admin takers all the best for CSM 2017 ..

Good Luck !

P.S: I will be joining IRS on 19th December
Indian Foreign Service | Career Diplomat

Comments

• Public Admin Notes Share
    ONLINE Notes: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByZddIiTbiBCM05iOWVxTFFCNDA

OFFLINE Notes: Books, Handwritten notes, Xerox of some books - I am meeting few people and sharing it with them.
  • PUBLIC ADMIN VIDEOS

Public Admin Thinkers

Misc on Pub Ad

History of Ideas

Philosophy Ideas

Sociology Ideas

• GENERAL STUDIES - 1
    Some World history lessons in short

Indian Culture

British India

My notes on this playlist here:

History of Indian Civilisation

India After Independence
  • I will be adding few more notes/materials in near future ..
  • great work man !!!
    cheers and best of luck
  • Thanks for sharing. Good luck in all that comes your way in the future. I hope it goes well for you. Best of luck for interviews.

ps. optional pub ad cse17
  • Hello All,

CSM 2016 was my last attempt and with this my Mains relationship with UPSC comes to an end. I will miss QCA booklets .. lol :smiley: !

Through this thread, I will .. with time, share all my online notes .. For offline notes, I plan to meet few people and let them xerox my notes .. I will also be talking to few new comers on what my prep strategy for Pub Ad ..

I wish all pub admin takers all the best for CSM 2017 ..

Good Luck !

P.S: I will be joining IRS on 19th December

Thanks a lot. Best of luck for the future !

Thanx Sir/madam. Looking forwrd to join services, perhaps, in this attempt.

"थककर बैठ गये क्या भाई! मंजिल दूर नहीं है। "
  • What..! Last attempt..! :/

Best wishes sir..!
    Prelims : 2/2. Mains : 0/2. 24 years. "Thats how you devour a whale ; One bite at a time"
  • @mango_dolly with alka sirohi and dewan gone i think aapko ias isi baar mil jayega :)
  • Abki baar Pub Adm Sarkaaarrrr..Aapki pub adm mohbattt is baar aapko saari Bewafai ka badla byaj shit chukayegi .. Mr Bhattacharya shall rockkk :) ATB..

PS- Shukriyaaaa :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
  • edited December 2016
    @mango_dolly Sir can you share your handwritten PubAd notes(or other handwritten GS,Essay or ETHICS notes)or xerox material with team FLAVIDO @Flavido so that all other aspirants too get the benefit of your notes.
    It's a humble request sir.Instead of donating it to selected few students,please forward your material handwritten pubad notes to flavido so that they can make it available for everyone to purchase at minimal rate.
  • Sir could you tell us your way of covering current affairs. .all of us would be highly obliged.
    *Your* tears! *Your* blood! Your *pathetic* lives forged into something of worth
  • Public Admin Notes Share
    ONLINE Notes: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByZddIiTbiBCM05iOWVxTFFCNDA

OFFLINE Notes: Books, Handwritten notes, Xerox of some books - I am meeting few people and sharing it with them.

Thank you Sir/M'am. hope you join IAS soon :)
  • Sir could you tell us your way of covering current affairs. .all of us would be highly obliged.

matlab ? covering current affairs for Pub Admin?

Better to convert ur note in digital format and then share here, you will be remembered at least 10year with due respect
  • Abki baar Pub Adm Sarkaaarrrr..Aapki pub adm mohbattt is baar aapko saari Bewafai ka badla byaj shit chukayegi .. Mr Bhattacharya shall rockkk :) ATB..
    PS- Shukriyaaaa :)

Hero .. my treat to you is due .. lets meet this week .. BBQ nation @ ur door steps .. ;)
  • @mango_dolly Sir,our best wishes are with you.May you get the coveted IAS very soon!
    By sharing your notes,you have set an example just like Gaurav Aggarwal Sir.
  • jambooics said:

@mango_dolly Sir,our best wishes are with you.May you get the coveted IAS very soon!
    By sharing your notes,you have set an example just like Gaurav Aggarwal Sir.

Lol .. please do not compare me with toppers .. I am a humble triple digit ranker !

Anyway thanks ..
  • @mango_dolly

your ITS experience post is also due....
  • I have hard copy ignou if someone needs let me know
  • @mango_dolly i was looking for your comment after pub. Ad paper everywhere. And i dont think i should ask how was pub ad paper for u, as it'd ve been fantastic.
    You are the inspiration for pub ad people sir. May u get ur desired post this yr.
    And a biggg thanks to u for making ur notes public.
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Many many thanx for your support. All the best.
  • Baap of all Public Admin Book .. It came quite handy .. to me .. hidden.. secret .. open .. public .. private .. all syllabus covered ..
    New book added to the existing share drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZddIiTbiBCdzZrcGU0ai1OeDg/view?usp=sharing

Book name: Public Admin Study Guide
  • @mango_dolly i was looking for your comment after pub. Ad paper everywhere. And i dont think i should ask how was pub ad paper for u, as it'd ve been fantastic.
    You are the inspiration for pub ad people sir. May u get ur desired post this yr.
    And a biggg thanks to u for making ur notes public.

Danke Schoen ! :)
  • dev_lko said:

@mango_dolly

Arey bhai .. i have already posted my ITS exp .. in some other thread ..

can u ask specific question ?
  • Baap of all Public Admin Book .. It came quite handy .. to me .. hidden.. secret .. open .. public .. private .. all syllabus covered ..
    New book added to the existing share drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZddIiTbiBCdzZrcGU0ai1OeDg/view?usp=sharing

Book name: Public Admin Study Guide

+100

• @mango_dolly I will also be talking to few new comers on what my prep strategy for Pub Ad ..
    Can you share your prep strategy here for GS as well as pub admin?
  • dev_lko said:

@mango_dolly

Arey bhai .. i have already posted my ITS exp .. in some other thread ..

can u ask specific question ?
    bhut sare thread hain if possible link share krna..
    He is out there holding your hand...
  • jambooics said:

@mango_dolly I will also be talking to few new comers on what my prep strategy for Pub Ad ..
    Can you share your prep strategy here for GS as well as pub admin?

+1

@mango_dolly pls find some time to post your strategy. TYIA.
    Karma - the Panacea
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog