ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

How to start coaching as a carrer and which coaching institutes to apply for a job

Comments

• jammu_22 said:

Any help

If you have enough capital ( deep pockets) then start a centre here in Jmu only....itni Badi untapped market padi hai
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • I was planning to but first need to have some experience. Moreover i feel delhi is very close to jammu so people most probably moves to delhi for studies
  • jammu_22 said:

I was planning to but first need to have some experience. Moreover i feel delhi is very close to jammu so people most probably moves to delhi for studies

Believe me yaar u have enough experience thn most of the Delhi coaching waalas...they are pure potty
    Agar rokda hai haath main toh yahin start karo but that would require lot of marketing etc
  • Everything depends on the marketing i believe. Any business.
    I actualy thought i fucked up my geography paper 1 yesterday but today saw last years. I feel so releived. I pray all get slected so that no body has to shift their aim. :-)
  • jammu_22 said:

Everything depends on the marketing i believe. Any business.
    I actualy thought i fucked up my geography paper 1 yesterday but today saw last years. I feel so releived. I pray all get slected so that no body has to shift their aim. :-)

Arey yaar dont worry....you yourself know n no of examples in which people sailed through when they were feeling dejected....Upsc always surprises

Don't think of these things Abhi
    Enjoy this time bhai
    :)
  • Ha ha ha.. Thanks bud :-)
  • jammu_22 said:

Ha ha ha.. Thanks bud :-)

:)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog