KEYNOTE IAS:ETHICS, INTEGRITY AND APTITUDE
with A. SHEIKH
“we do not feed you with solutions to ethical problems rather we train you how to find the solutions”.
Course duration: 21st Jan-31st March Class timing: 2.30 pm-7 pm (weekends)
For Further enquiry visit us at www.keynoteias.com or call 8826506054
The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

Room available in a 3BHK Flat

Hi folks,
I am Sathvick, one of my flatmate is leaving. He is joining as SDM, Bulandshahr(UP state services), will leave post this mains.The flat can be said to be a semi-luxury flat, beautiful interior, kitchen is set, other things like fridge, geyser, A/C etc. are there and also it is peaceful. The rent for the room is 15k and be assured that it is value for money considering the current 'room market'. We look for a competitive flatmate who brings some value addition.
Please call at Sathvick:900008667. The location is 8A block, WEA colony, Karol Bagh.
·

Comments

• Immediate Occupancy !!!
    Single Independent Room PG for Boy/Girl available in Karol Bagh WEA 8A Block
    5 Min Walk from Vajiram Coaching
    Rent Rs 11000(negotiable)
    Attached washroom
    separate entry
    Geyser
    Table
    big almerah
    2 chairs
    Water Rs 200
    Very safe Premise
    No Brokerage
    Mob- 9212589222, 9540802449, 9086030500(watsapp me if ph off)
    Landlady is very polite and she treated me as her family member and I lived in her home as my own and no restrictions on usage of Fridge, Kitchen, RO
    You will definitely love this place ..
    i m leaving
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google