MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Question Paper and Discussion Pub ad 2016 mains

How wud u rate it guys...

Comments

• For me I guess pub ad ke acche din aa gye from questions perspective as in ki ab questions smjh toh aane lg gye ..
    Relatively. Easy to moderate level..rest depends upon marking...let's c paper2
  • That's the easiest I have ever seen. Direct qns and less scope for examiner discretion. Aache din so far
  • Nothing vague this time..only issue is because its simple it becomes lengthy as we tend to write too much. Finished just at the last moment
  • Encountered same problem @andy133
  • hiii andy133 n sachfed.....i created a new telegram pub ad channel....wanna join???
    https://telegram.me/joinchat/EkzlQEFLmVFREddxCKw_AQ
  • No hidden syllabus. That makes it a game of your presentation style.
  • Wonderful paper really. I was able to divide the qns into parts and answer them in points doing justice to the full question. Riggs three trends was a super guess. Couldn't write information technology qn very well as I had to speed through.

I hope they don't compensate the unexpected simplicity of paper 1 by increased toughness in paper 2.
  • @sachfed Riggs trends were straight outnof any decent book bhai..
  • ankuraz said:

hiii andy133 n sachfed.....i created a new telegram pub ad channel....wanna join???
    https://telegram.me/joinchat/EkzlQEFLmVFREddxCKw_AQ

Last attempt for all practical purposes man. No interest in continuing with upsc after this year. Will join if I get through
  • oh k k @sachfed
    all guyz plzz join...m doing self study for pub ad....
  • @andy133

Haan yes. The same normative to empirical, ideographic to monotheistic, non ecological to ecological. Given in aribam
  • Monothetic*
  • Nomothetic sorry. Stupid mobile corrects itself
  • Paper upload karo bhaiyyo
  • Pub Ad ques paper
    IMG-20161209-WA0032.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 106K
    IMG-20161209-WA0031.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 112K
    IMG-20161209-WA0030.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 121K
    IMG-20161209-WA0029.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 56K
    IMG-20161209-WA0028.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 92K
    IMG-20161209-WA0027.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 96K
    Valar Morghulis
  • Pub ad. Long lives please smile and be happy!
  • @seniors...anybody please...Economics optional...
  • Bhailog kand karte karte bach gaya. Paper 2 me question 2 ka part one, question 1 ka last 5th samajhkar likh diya. Last minute me pages strike off karte samay dekha aur cancel kar likh diya 'kindly don't evalute this page'. Otherwise i would be a disaster which could not had been managed. Koi issue to ni hoga.
  • Tomcruise said:

Bhailog kand karte karte bach gaya. Paper 2 me question 2 ka part one, question 1 ka last 5th samajhkar likh diya. Last minute me pages strike off karte samay dekha aur cancel kar likh diya 'kindly don't evalute this page'. Otherwise i would be a disaster which could not had been managed. Koi issue to ni hoga.

If you have struck off the pages then no problem. If you haven't struck off they will take the first 5 questions for evaluation.
  • vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

Bhailog kand karte karte bach gaya. Paper 2 me question 2 ka part one, question 1 ka last 5th samajhkar likh diya. Last minute me pages strike off karte samay dekha aur cancel kar likh diya 'kindly don't evalute this page'. Otherwise i would be a disaster which could not had been managed. Koi issue to ni hoga.

If you have struck off the pages then no problem. If you haven't struck off they will take the first 5 questions for evaluation.
    vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

Yes strucked off many time and also wrote 'kripya is page ka mulyankan na kare. I think this would suffice.
  • Tomcruise said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

Yes strucked off many time and also wrote 'kripya is page ka mulyankan na kare. I think this would suffice.
    Yes it should. How did you find paper 2? Was it vague only for me? Generally paper 2 of pub ad is high scoring with ample specificity. I wrote all questions but still somewhere I feel I really couldn't give to the point answers because of the nature of questions.
  • P2 has taken back what P1 had offered.
  • vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

Yes it should. How did you find paper 2? Was it vague only for me? Generally paper 2 of pub ad is high scoring with ample specificity. I wrote all questions but still somewhere I feel I really couldn't give to the point answers because of the nature of questions.
    Answer should contain administrative perspective.
    Now It Ends...
  • vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

Can you give an example please?
  • vignesh said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

Can you give an example please?
    There are Pros Here of Pub Ad. M a rookie. I interlinked things with Paper 1 concept even with hidden thinkers like amartya sen ,gandhiji and all...Baaki used lots of word from syllabus itself for example in that railway + general budget. concentrated the accounting system that it will improve...Other governance ecosystem that can receive impetus through this reform...like this...But i misssd Riggs yaar...Its like clean bold on full toss.
    Now It Ends...
  • Wait for the result, UPSC is not merciful for Pub Ad since 2012. Scaling sucks
  • Fluid said:

Wait for the result, UPSC is not merciful for Pub Ad since 2012. Scaling sucks

Would you not enjoy the cool breeze of Goa thinking that it felt Hot when you were in Jodhpur?
    Now It Ends...
  • P2 has taken back what P1 had offered.

I would like to play Ishant sharma Rather than Jogendra singh. But certainly Afraid of McGrath.
    Now It Ends...
  • vignesh said:

Tomcruise said:

@vignesh no this doesn't happen..if you are an examiner will you do this for such a silly thing..the purpose of atrucking off a page is just to make sure nothing written there is evaluated..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog