Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

[MAINS-2016]- Analysis, Experience, Difficulty Level, Expected Cut-off

Comments

• Lagta hai sab party krne gaye hai. maine apne gang ko kal ka time de dia ,socha toh thoda praschataap krna pad sakta hai aaj.
    Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.
    ·
  • niteshg5 said:

GS 1 good
    GS 2 good but some questions stumped me
    GS 3 good
    GS 4 good except for those 3 notorious pub ad questions

Geo 1 very good
    Geo 2 good

Overall satisfied with my attempts
    Hoping for the best

great..which attempt ?
    2nd attempt,1st mains
    This was based on my analysis.I couldn't have done better that's why I'm satisfied about my attempt.Had prepared questions like basket and egg,so having a good hangover feeling.Also managed most questions on map marking despite having prepared absolutely zero for it.The places asked were really easy to be quite honest.Upar se geo paper 2 was basically GS paper.
    ya paper 2 experience was good. But paper 1 kind of screwed me more coz I had read those basket and stop and go but cudnt remember there dont know why. I wanted to end the exams on a good note. But reverse. great u ended it on happy note. Enjoy
    ·
  • niteshg5 said:

niteshg5 said:

GS 1 good
    GS 3 good

Geo 1 very good
    Geo 2 good

Hoping for the best

great..which attempt ?
    2nd attempt,1st mains
    This was based on my analysis.I couldn't have done better that's why I'm satisfied about my attempt.Had prepared questions like basket and egg,so having a good hangover feeling.Also managed most questions on map marking despite having prepared absolutely zero for it.The places asked were really easy to be quite honest.Upar se geo paper 2 was basically GS paper.
    ya paper 2 experience was good. But paper 1 kind of screwed me more coz I had read those basket and stop and go but cudnt remember there dont know why. I wanted to end the exams on a good note. But reverse. great u ended it on happy note. Enjoy
    This two question will not make any difference if you attempted other question well
    ·
  • niteshg5 said:

GS 1 good
    GS 3 good

Geo 1 very good
    Geo 2 good

Hoping for the best

great..which attempt ?
    2nd attempt,1st mains
    People Those who havent achieved your level wont understand it .Unko lagta hai sab ch***** kaat te hai..I know Ur roll number will be there in the list.
    Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.
    ·
  • And i missed a Full toss Riggs. We have played so many deliveries 1 delivery wouldnt make that impact.Will recover those marks in Interview.
    Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.
    ·
  • Is baar kaunsa Subject zyada Tough tha comparatively?
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    My optional has pissed me.

Jus wanna knw if any medical science student
    H they find the paper 1 optional?
    Very tensed
    ·
  • niteshg5 said:

niteshg5 said:

GS 1 good
    GS 3 good

Geo 1 very good
    Geo 2 good

Hoping for the best

great..which attempt ?
    2nd attempt,1st mains
    Thanks man.Even I wrote stop and go in last 6 minutes.wrote hardly 150+ words but wrote relevant things.Yes how you end the exam determines how you feel after the exam.
    ·
  • shreenu said:

Law optional anyone?

Me. Screwed up paper 1 in time management. Paper 2 - generic shit. You?
    ·
  • niteshg5 said:

GS 1 good
    GS 3 good

Geo 1 very good
    Geo 2 good

Hoping for the best

great..which attempt ?
    2nd attempt,1st mains
    People Those who havent achieved your level wont understand it .Unko lagta hai sab ch***** kaat te hai..I know Ur roll number will be there in the list.
    Thanks for the encouraging words @PatiencenHope. Hoping that you have done well and get selected.
    ·
  • Jerico said:

niteshg5 said:

niteshg5 said:

GS 1 good
    GS 3 good

Geo 1 very good
    Geo 2 good

Hoping for the best

great..which attempt ?
    2nd attempt,1st mains
    This two question will not make any difference if you attempted other question well
    i also screwed gravity model, compage and wrote little about boundary and frontiers...so i hav lost hope..i know that i m out this time..i need some transition bakar to keep my mind busy and pass some time to come to terms wid situations....so i m saying random things here ...
    ·
  • Suna hai erstwhile champion optional ..medical sc. was tough?
    ·
  • niteshg5 said:

Jerico said:

niteshg5 said:

niteshg5 said:

GS 1 good
    GS 3 good

Geo 1 very good
    Geo 2 good

Hoping for the best

great..which attempt ?
    2nd attempt,1st mains
    i also screwed gravity model, compage and wrote little about boundary and frontiers...so i hav lost hope..i know that i m out this time..i need some transition bakar to keep my mind busy and pass some time to come to terms wid situations....so i m saying random things here ...
    haha. See the competition, if u r screwed in 3 questions out of 9 papers , u r out.
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    niteshg5 said:

Jerico said:

niteshg5 said:

niteshg5 said:

GS 1 good
    GS 3 good

Geo 1 very good
    Geo 2 good

Hoping for the best

great..which attempt ?
    2nd attempt,1st mains
    You never know the marking scheme. I have a gut feeling that geography will do well amongst optionals.
    ·
  • andy133 said:

Suna hai erstwhile champion optional ..medical sc. was tough?

Sab Ki baari aati h...Jse sab k din aate hai...
    Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.
    ·
  • shreenu said:

Law optional anyone?

Paper was was easy. Paper II 1a 5b 5e attempted vaguely but completed the paper
    ·
  • shreenu said:

Law optional anyone?

M satisfied with both :) Let's see
    ·
  • suggest some good books bhai log..so to broaden the horizon!!!
    God is the poorest man on earth!!!
    ·
  • Socio aur Pub ad k din fire h matlab.
    Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.
    ·
  • Friends.....Please Review my essay

Gender and development.

Introduced with Sustainable development goal of gender equality.

Took up following issues in separate paragraphs:

Health - Mothers' health should not be compromised , else there will be demographic explosion.

Education > non functional girls tiolets in school, gross enrollment ratio of a Dalit women in higher education is very low.

Drinking water > women and girl child are send to fetch drinking water > economic and social cost.

Urbanization > women security , especially migrant women. distressed migrant women. problems of slums due to water borne diseases affect women most.

Ownership and decision making > No land rights to women even though there is an increased feminization of agriculture > non inclusion

Corporate sector > sexual harassment at work place in Corporate section > lesser participation in work force.

what is being done? > MAA (Mothers' absolute affection), ANM, ASHA, Matritva surkasha yojana, Property in the name of women in Housing for all scheme, women entrepreneurship

What should be done > implementation of sexual harassment at work place act, inclusion of women living in LWE areas; Northeast areas.

drew a diagram also.

then concluded by citing the constitutional goal of gender equality and dreams of founders of our nation and then reconnecting the the SDGs that I started with.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google