"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.

[MAINS-2016]- Analysis, Experience, Difficulty Level, Expected Cut-off

Comments

• tleh said:

suggest some good books bhai log..so to broaden the horizon!!!

The rise and rise of the Krk.
    Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh. Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh
    ·
  • Hey all my friends in law, I haves a question to ask. Now because and therefor and subsequently Mains exam was over, I was plan to do what I do. Very very too much long time ago, I tolded that Salman is coming up with his new cinemaa called 'Tubelight' for his tubelight fans, I wanna ask you all is what movie should i made? Pleaes honesty reply is must .

India in the goal of achieving Renewable Energy replaced tubelight with LED. he will be doing dangal soon.
    Now It Ends...
    ·
  • Medical Science was a very badly set paper.. whoever set it must not have been a doctor. Worst paper in my memory

pahle hi bole the upsc sabki leti hai wo bhi keh ke .
    ish baar number medical sci law aur socio ka hai as per 2014 annual report .
    dekhte hain ki marking kaisa karta hai.
    ·
  • Math...ne barnad kar dia...
    ·
  • tleh said:

suggest some good books bhai log..so to broaden the horizon!!!

The rise and rise of the Krk.
    bhai mazak maat kr..feed up of syllabus books,..
    God is the poorest man on earth!!!
    ·
  • bedapar said:

Medical Science was a very badly set paper.. whoever set it must not have been a doctor. Worst paper in my memory

pahle hi bole the upsc sabki leti hai wo bhi keh ke .
    ish baar number medical sci law aur socio ka hai as per 2014 annual report .
    dekhte hain ki marking kaisa karta hai.
    Keh ke kaha liya, bina kare le li hai. Bhai
    ·
  • Anthro had one of the worst paper 2 in laast decade or so...
    ·
  • Mech kaisa laga ?
    Though I attempted 420s in both, still I am very positive about those attempted. Peace Questions.
    0.7*400 will be more than enough. B)
    ·
  • Kuch log yaha alaag hi hero ban rahe hai.. they are showing as if they know the final result. Just wait and watch for butchering of some of humanities optionals. :D
    ·
  • What is the experiebce of guys having History optional?
    ·
  • Plz share History question paper
    ·
  • aj tan-man beimaan ho raha hai. B)
    In Love With My Life Claudia Sampedro !
    ·
  • Anthro both papers worst
    Even tears rolled down during second paper
    ·
  • My performance:
    Essay: hoping 120
    GS1: 17 attempted
    GS2: 15 attempted
    GS3: 17.5 attempted
    GS4: 220 marks ka attempt kiya

Optional: hoping: 220

What is chance of interview call?
    Has any one past got selected with this performance?

Friends please comment ..as I have to plan for life
    ·
  • kaguya said:

Mech kaisa laga ?
    Though I attempted 420s in both, still I am very positive about those attempted. Peace Questions.
    0.7*400 will be more than enough. B)

Normalizing bhi hota hai.I know a guy who was confident about 430s in maths.
    Now It Ends...
    ·
  • kaguya said:

Kuch log yaha alaag hi hero ban rahe hai.. they are showing as if they know the final result. Just wait and watch for butchering of some of humanities optionals. :D

Hmmm sahi kaha..Hero saale.
    Now It Ends...
    ·
  • 2by2_6by6 said:

Anthro both papers worst
    Even tears rolled down during second paper

I remember ur insider infos in prelims.
    Now It Ends...
    ·
  • kaguya said:

Kuch log yaha alaag hi hero ban rahe hai.. they are showing as if they know the final result. Just wait and watch for butchering of some of humanities optionals. :D

Bhai Kitna maarenge humanities ko.Hope they spare us this time
    ·
  • kaguya said:

Bhai Kitna maarenge humanities ko.Hope they spare us this time
    Kisi k kehne se koi kisi ko nahi marega.Jisko marna hoga use koi bacha bhi nahi payega.So chill now.Atleast,until results.
    Now It Ends...
    ·
  • First attempt, and feeling dejected with my performance. So much regret right now.
    I guess I'll have to work much harder next time around.
    ·
  • it seems paper 2 was spoiler for many...either too open ended and general questions to write concrete matter or too tough......from my experience..psychology optional....unlike previous years when both paper 1 and paper 2 used to be applied...here paper 1 was specific about psychology terms and paper 2 was applied...Q)what role knowledge of psychology can play in Skill India Mission?......don't know whether to call both papers easy or difficult.
    ·
  • Pub ads both paper were Paplu.
    Now It Ends...
    ·
  • Why is this threat is so smell of exam exam? I thought exam will be over in the evening todey.
    Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh. Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh
    ·
  • Why is this threat is so smell of exam exam? I thought exam will be over in the evening todey.

Forum No marketing all grahak has jago.
    Now It Ends...
    ·
  • RDDR said:

Anthro had one of the worst paper 2 in laast decade or so...

;(
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google