UPSC Mains 2016: GS Paper 2, discussion thread

edited December 2016 in Polity & Governance
Can someone please upload the paper at the earliest and mark this as the default thread for Paper 2 discussion and analysis.
Once of Bits P, now just an "anti-national" at JNU.

Comments

• So how was the paper ladies and gents?
    Once of Bits P, now just an "anti-national" at JNU.
  • discussions se pehle, please paper dal diya karo
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • Kya chahta hai bhai upsc :/ :|
  • how was it difficult or easy ?
    Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim
  • It was difficult, wrote limited and carefully in questions I dint know. Wrote around 10 questions properly. Anyways dint expect much from this paper, so no issues. :D
    Now to Gs 3.
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • Whoevar setted the question, I wanna caste him as the lead hero in my Deshdrohi 2. Too much fun bro. :sunglasses:
    Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh. Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh
  • Pubad valo ko advantage hai straight.
  • please upload paper...
  • paper daalo bhai
  • Paper was so boring to write, started from the last question.
    And yes, the relevance of saarc which we discussed yesterday came. :D
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • GS2
    4LbTV16DX6tC1TEhSf31fX6W.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 749K
    D3JSYTBBE5YeFeNEVFWhHJe1.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 659K
    CRYbBND9QgS9aKEYCAMT1tS8.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 559K
    Vb1Q9SbMRd2MfQNM7TYHb8E5.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 591K
  • Will upload in a while ..
  • pizza said:

It was difficult, wrote limited and carefully in questions I dint know. Wrote around 10 questions properly. Anyways dint expect much from this paper, so no issues. :D
    Now to Gs 3.

pizza bro what abt 360 mains? did u expect some from it?hope zoology 300 will sail u through upsc line.
    "revision is just like a paan leaves
    if it wudn't be turned continously it wud have rotten

similarly... if the revision has n't been done repeatedly it wud have forgotten".

• GS2

Always super fast in uploading the paper
  • So difficult :'(
  • Whats with UPSC and old report.
    Essay wala engender.
    Today McBride.
    Prelims mei that sustainable wala :D
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • what kind of questions are these!!
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • LBSNAA said:

pizza said:

It was difficult, wrote limited and carefully in questions I dint know. Wrote around 10 questions properly. Anyways dint expect much from this paper, so no issues. :D
    Now to Gs 3.

pizza bro what abt 360 mains? did u expect some from it?hope zoology 300 will sail u through upsc line.
    Ha ha let's see. I am not concerned about the marks because I am happy with my attempt. Not matter how much I couldve prepared, I wouldn't write more than what I wrote today. :trollface:
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • who gave mains here ????
    optional :- sociology

kaal kare so aaj kar aaj kare so ab
  • what kind of questions are these!!

Boring questions. The ones you feel sleepy while answering. :D
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • ravi_8832 said:

GS2

Atleast I am first in something :D
  • pizza said:

LBSNAA said:

pizza said:

Now to Gs 3.

Ha ha let's see. I am not concerned about the marks because I am happy with my attempt. Not matter how much I couldve prepared, I wouldn't write more than what I wrote today. :trollface:
    Hey pizza uncle bro, was you knew who is Coelho Gupta? :mrgreen: @pizza
    Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh. Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh
  • ravi_8832 said:

GS2

Ha ha ...how did u wrote??
  • edited December 2016
    I found GS2 quite satisfying... Reading voluminous ARC reports paid off in many pub ad questions... :-D
  • ravi_8832 said:

ravi_8832 said:

GS2

Ha ha ...how did u wrote??

Attempted all except McBride. Fair attempt.
  • Looks like law optional people has the advantage! !
  • edited December 2016

pizza said:

LBSNAA said:

pizza said:

Now to Gs 3.

Hey pizza uncle bro, was you knew who is Coelho Gupta? :mrgreen: @pizza
    Lol nope. Dint know in exam. Just wrote how judicial review and basic structure are inter related with Minerva mills case. :joy:
    Coolio is some recent Tamil Nadu case. Some people at center were discussing.
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • Wtf.. kya bakwas paper tha ye :o
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog