NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Suggestions required for writing Essay

@Neyawn Hi All,

With lot of apprehensions in mind I am posting this query. I have read many blogs on writing essays,tips and gone through videos of Vision as well . But when I tried to write one for first time my mind going in blank state . Some how I couldn't put it down . Confused how to structure the essay .. It's been few years since I wrote an essay and now am feeling irritated and depressed..
Had any one gone through such situation ever?? Any pointers to come out??

P.S - I am good at comprehension , writing .well some how couldn't structure an essay.

·

Comments

• PowerPrep said:

@Neyawn Hi All,

With lot of apprehensions in mind I am posting this query. I have read many blogs on writing essays,tips and gone through videos of Vision as well . But when I tried to write one for first time my mind going in blank state . Some how I couldn't put it down . Confused how to structure the essay .. It's been few years since I wrote an essay and now am feeling irritated and depressed..
    Had any one gone through such situation ever?? Any pointers to come out??

P.S - I am good at comprehension , writing .well some how couldn't structure an essay.

Will you do it if I told you to?

The first step to writing a good essay is to write for yourself and not for UPSC.

Forget everything , all the rules of structure and upsc requirement .

Think of school days and write an essay on any topic.

No word limit.

Just an essay. Of any word limit you deem right.
    From one page to ten pages.

Whatever suits you.

The only condition is - write a good essay. Not by UPSC standards.

The rules of upsc, structure and word limit can be imposed later.

Let your thoughts flow freely first.

And send it to me.
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • If you can't write essay don't be afraid to ask for help from the expert themselves. There are a lot of top quality essay writing service online, you just need to find the right company that meets your standard and you budget like the experts from Affordable papers reviews. Just be wise in choosing the right expert and make sure they are legit.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google