NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Want geography optional videos

Is there anyone who want to sell Shabbir sir's Geography Optional videos ?
·

Comments

• I am going to join online geography optional class of keynote ias (by shamim anwar sir) for CSE 2017 now..so if you are interested in sharing this online class then let me know..
    ·
  • Enlighten me about the deatails of the class. class timing, fee, Duration of the course, and can we download daily lectures? and the class will only be only for key notes not holistic syllabus?
    ·
  • BRO CAN U GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF COURSE IM INTERESTED IN SHARING MY MAIL RAJIV143MOM@GMAIL.COM
    ·
  • There are some teachers who teach only easy things and students think the teacher is the best. I viewed his(Shamim anwar) lectures on Byjus Tab. Nothing better than a piece of shit.
    ·
  • Amar2017 said:

There are some teachers who teach only easy things and students think the teacher is the best. I viewed his(Shamim anwar) lectures on Byjus Tab. Nothing better than a piece of shit.

Just to sell your ajay raj course dont create multiple accounts and posts to fool people.you want your course to be selled so you are giving negative comment of shamim anwar?Better study and dont waste your time..and that too you have copied the comment from another thread of another member.

i am currently attending his class in delhi and the course is good ans it is not SHIT.
    (I AM NOT PROMOTING SHAMIM SIR OR ANY INSTITUTE,JUST GAVE MY REVIEW)
    2016-12-23--12_09_30.jpg
    693 x 885 - 165K
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google