MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Geography optional

Hello..I am willing to join Geography optional class of keynote IAS(by shamim anwar) for CSE 2017,so if anyone is interested in sharing the class..If yes,then pls msg me..
·

Comments

• Update- The Geomorphology is over..Climatology will start from today..if anyone interested to share then msg me..
    ·
  • Call me 8793553057
    ·
  • BRO MAIL ME DETAILS IM INTERESTED RAJIV143MOM@GMAIL.COM, THANK YOU
    ·
  • There are some teachers who teach only easy things and students think the teacher is the best. I viewed his lectures on Byjus Tab. Nothing better than a piece of shit.
    ·
  • Amar2017 said:

There are some teachers who teach only easy things and students think the teacher is the best. I viewed his lectures on Byjus Tab. Nothing better than a piece of shit.

Just to sell your ajay raj course dont create multiple accounts and posts to fool people.you want your course to be selled so you are giving negative comment of shamim anwar?Better study and dont waste your time..and that too you have copied the comment from another thread of another member.

i am currently attending his class in delhi and the course is good ans it is not SHIT.
    (I AM NOT PROMOTING SHAMIM SIR OR ANY INSTITUTE,JUST GAVE MY REVIEW)
    2016-12-23--12_09_30.jpg
    693 x 885 - 165K
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google