World history

Can anyone post 20 page handwritten world history notes what 43 rd rank harsh said in forum ias video

Comments

• It inspects history from a worldwide point of view. It is not to be mistaken for near history, which, similar to world history, manages the historical backdrop of various societies and countries, yet does not do as such on a worldwide scale. World history searches for normal examples that rise over all societies. World students of history utilize a topical approach, with two noteworthy central focuses: joining (how procedures of world history have drawn individuals of the world together) and distinction.
    Click here : thesis writing service
  • Yo1993 said:

Can anyone post 20 page handwritten world history notes what 43 rd rank harsh said in forum ias video

+1
    Down-yes Out-No

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
  • div27 said:

Yo1993 said:

+1
    +2

De do yaar Koi plz
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • They are photographs of handwritten notes, and they are significantly larger than 20 pages.
    Do what you've done so far. That will be better.
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
  • They are photographs of handwritten notes, and they are significantly larger than 20 pages.

Doc why are you always right?
    :)
  • MD47 said:

They are photographs of handwritten notes, and they are significantly larger than 20 pages.

Dunno. Maybe because I'm scarcely wrong. #tautology
  • MD47 said:

They are photographs of handwritten notes, and they are significantly larger than 20 pages.

:#
  • MD47 said:

+1

Hehe :)
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
  • MD47 said:

@yoga123 @Aks @masterji and guys with Philo optional , Sorry to tag you guys in the middle of exam. But people are talking "tautologies" here :tongue:
  • edited December 2016
    Neyawn said:

MD47 said:

@ yoga123 @ Aks @ masterji and guys with Philo optional , Sorry to tag you guys in the middle of exam. But people are talking "tautologies" here :tongue:
    It is a literary device and I am a student of English literature (for the purposes of CSM). :)
  • edited December 2016
    MD47 said:

+1

Hehe :)
    What's your optional sir? :#
  • Yo1993 said:

I don't think the notes even if available would be useful.
    Harsh was a great quizzer in his college, he knew a lot about history. So for him, it was beneficial to just revise from these 20 pages notes
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • Neyawn said:

MD47 said:

@yoga123 @Aks @masterji and guys with Philo optional , Sorry to tag you guys in the middle of exam. But people are talking "tautologies" here :tongue:
    @Neyawn Tautology ko Wittgenstein ne apni picture theory of meaning me accept kia tha..u see the importance of tautologies :P

P.s.: WG is my fav!
    Discovery.
  • yoga123 said:

Neyawn said:

MD47 said:

@Neyawn Tautology ko Wittgenstein ne apni picture theory of meaning me accept kia tha..u see the importance of tautologies :P

:) :)

Why not Strawson?

Chalo, let me share an amazing text of Strawson from my collection, in case you havent done it yet. No matter what they ask on Strawson, this PDF has the answer. Do it under 30 minutes if you have issues with Strawson.

Thank me later :)

pdf
    pdf
    Strawson-Theory-of-Persons.pdf
  • Neyawn said:

yoga123 said:

Neyawn said:

MD47 said:

Why not Strawson?

Chalo, let me share an amazing text of Strawson from my collection, in case you havent done it yet. No matter what they ask on Strawson, this PDF has the answer. Do it under 30 minutes if you have issues with Strawson.

Bhai aisa hai...ki aise bhaari bhaari concept world history thread me na share karo...ek do mere jaiso ko attack aa jaega :s
  • Neyawn said:

yoga123 said:

Neyawn said:

MD47 said:

Why not Strawson?

I kept asking u about philo ever since I took this subject and you're sharing this PDF at this moment. I'm angry now! Forget about thanking! :angry:
    Discovery.
  • @Neyawn please share source of pdf you shared above
    tia
    mersalaayitten
  • As Mrunal puts it , " Doosron k mehlon ko dekhke khud ki jhopdi mat jalaao".So jo abhi tak kiya h,ab to wahi karo bhai.
  • edited December 2016
    Yo1993 said:

http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/1025/world-history-resources-for-mains-pdfs/p1

Pls read the first comment on the above thread. I has attached PDFs.
    I am not sure @proust was talking abt these only, anyway I read from these and this book is brilliant. As you mentioned handwritten.
    Got both WH Qs last year from it only.

Just Another Pixel in the Universe.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog