43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

JEE Main Application Form will be announced on 1st Dec 2016

My brother is going to appear in the JEE Main 2017, and the form filling date has been announced. He had applied for the aadhaar card, but he has only the slip of that. He has not yet received the Aadhaar Number. What should he do? Please help.
·

Comments

• Hi,

Do not worry. CBSE has set up various facilitation centres to assist candidates. You can simply approach any of the centers and show them the slip. They will allocate a registration number. Your brother can then use that registration number instead of Aadhaar Number to apply for JEE Main 2017.
    ·
  • Hello!!!
    According to the notice released on November 18, 2016, Aadhaar Card is now a mandatory document for the JEE applicants.It depends on which state you belong to. For States Meghalaya, Assam & J&K applicants it is not mandatory to have a aadhaar card. But for other states it is important to possess a Aadhaar Card Number.
    Yes, your son can fill the form by entering the Aadhaar Enrollment Number printed in the Slip at the time of filling up the Application Form.
    To get more details check the link below:
    engg.entrancecorner.com/can-i-fill-jee-main-2017-application-form-if-i-dont-have-an-aadhaar-card/

Hope this helps and good luck to your son!!!
    ·
  • Ha ha ha ha .
    SSC CGL '15
    NABARD grade A (RDBS) -
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google