Need review of Byju's prelims Test Series

Looking to join a test series but can't afford too much amount charged by Vision or Vajiram.
Now heared thst Byju's test series for 2017 is for just INR 3000

Would you guys please give your honest review about Byju's or if any other available for 2017 pt.

Thanks

Comments

• RedDwarf said:

Looking to join a test series but can't afford too much amount charged by Vision or Vajiram.

Would you guys please give your honest review about Byju's or if any other available for 2017 pt.

Thanks

when is it starting?
  • RedDwarf said:

Thanks

when is it starting?
    4th December. For more details see The Hindu today.
  • I joined it in 2015 and 2016 (cleared pre both times)found it average if not great.i joined it just to make sure that my syllabus finish in time.also they provide weekly current affairs which is actually good.so if you don't wanna waste your money in other costly series as they become easily available online then byju is not a bad bet.

PS:-i attempted vision and raus tests which were available online.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog