ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

100 Important Issues Compilations for Mains 2016 - ultimate compialtion

edited November 2016 in Current Affairs
Friends, indians, delihiites countrymen, please brace yourself for the ultimate compilation for mains 2016.. just laid my hands on it.. compilation of all the topics you can think of for mains 2016

free download.. click below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8p7aZ76zVvQOEVGbVc0ZkdkT01NV1htdlVSa1NpeHdXWVNv/view?usp=sharing

@forumias dont terminate my account :wink: :wink:
Writing CSE Mains 2016
·

Comments

• VivekJ2 said:

Friends, indians, delihiites countrymen, please brace yourself for the ultimate compilation for mains 2016.. just laid my hands on it.. compilation of all the topics you can think of for mains 2016

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8p7aZ76zVvQOEVGbVc0ZkdkT01NV1htdlVSa1NpeHdXWVNv/view?usp=sharing

thanks! hopefully, this will set the base for all of us who are not writing mains this year and plan to write in 2017. brilliant work!
    ·
  • I wonder who will lay his/her hands on this "ultimate compilation" just one week before the examination. We are already reeling under syllabus completion/revision pressure. Could have been if released earlier.
    ·
  • When was this material released ?
    ·
  • yeh kab aaya ?? aur vol 2 bhi hai kya
    ·
  • This was copyright material. Restricted to the subscribers of ForumIAS Mains Guidance Programme.
    Until now.
    Prelims: 3. Mains: 1. Interview: 1. Rank: (?)
    Literature of English Language.
    Dentist, bounty hunter, aspiring diplomat. Opinionated.
    ·
  • edited November 2016

This was copyright material. Restricted to the subscribers of ForumIAS Mains Guidance Programme.
    Until now.

request to @ForumIAS and @DrKingSchultz

Please do share if there is any volume 2 of the above contemporary issues.

This is better compilation for revision.

·
  • Done with issue 1 ...plz share issues 2 if it's there
    ·
  • @Alok04911 bhai bahut tej ho!
    "“Where are you? Here
    What time is it? Now
    What are you? This moment."
    ·
  • I only did those which were new ...u obviously need to skip others
    ·
  • edited November 2016
    VivekJ2 said:

thanks man
    god bless u :)
    if anyone has subsequent volumes kindly upload
    New year resolution 2017: keep away from forum
    ·
  • @ForumIAS do u have any vol 2 of the compilation..coz vol 1 is too good...kindly upload if possible..dua mai yaad rkhenge
    ·
  • Vol 2 please
    ·
  • Just too many things to study. This forumias compilation is actually very good and I thought ok we can skip the overlapping stuff of mains 365. Then for economy alone I found that except GST, Bankruptcy code and 2 other topics, others are not overlapping. Shit man.
    ·
  • Even the content of ForumIAS as far as GST and Bankcruptcy Code is concerned is far better than Vision 365. Vision has just glossed over important issues with GST and IBC. Apart from economy the Vision material is equally good.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google