MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Public Administration 2017

how many people taking public administration optional in 2017 and what strategy to follow? please suggest

Comments

• +1
    just focusing on finishing the syllabus first
    will start answer writing practice from mid December
  • will commence my optional from December onward ........

" Don't pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one "
  • Do n't go for mohanty/ synergy ias . He tauches only 20 percent of the syllabus . Remaining syllabus is covered by other teachers - really bad (they do n't even know the basics of the subject).
  • bringing this thread up
    everybody, please share your strategy
    old players @IWRA @mango_dolly @vignesh @BombayPirate and others not mentioned kindly pardon my for unawareness and other constraints
    please guide us how to *make most out of time now *which sources one must follow (other then conventional, like pib, prs) to keep track on government policies, thinkers, scholars, etc.*important govt reports *answer writing tips how you manage, link, interrelated the facts *Sample answers of previous year questions *and other points one must consider while his preparation is in initial stage.
    TIA
  • Its January now should I focus on GS or prepare optional?
  • Want to sell my IGNOU BA MA study material and.... Otherthings of pub ad.. Changed my optional.. Contact 9138309095
  • Ny 1 having arora and goel/sharma and shadana latest edition??pm me
  • Which one is the best test series for public administration?
  • Lukman if you want to learn to answer unconventional questions, 2014 type paper
    Pawan Kumar if you want to practice answer writing to improve scores, this year type paper.
    But why?
  • edited January 20
    hunkaar said:

Lukman if you want to learn to answer unconventional questions, 2014 type paper
    Pawan Kumar if you want to practice answer writing to improve scores, this year type paper.

Will be xerox of lukmann and of pawan sir (with solutions) be available at photocopy shops in delhi?
  • This time lukman was not available.
  • hunkaar said:

Lukman if you want to learn to answer unconventional questions, 2014 type paper

Will be xerox of lukmann and of pawan sir (with solutions) be available at photocopy shops in delhi?
    Pawan you might find but Lukmaan is difficult to get hold of. Also scourge on xaam.in etc or some old Pubad discussion threads, people have shared and discussed some questions, especially p1.
    But why?
  • Any active member starting his preparation now? I wanted to know the test series for public admin. Any Kind of help would be appreciated
  • Which one is the best test series for public administration?

Vajiram's test series is very good considering the in-depth comments they provide and then there is some valuable feedback during the discussion as well.

Pawan kumar could be considered for the quality of questions but the checking is not that good.
  • vvarunr1 said:

Which one is the best test series for public administration?

Vajiram's test series is very good considering the in-depth comments they provide and then there is some valuable feedback during the discussion as well.

Pawan kumar could be considered for the quality of questions but the checking is not that good.
    Thank you :)
  • hello
    mai public ad optional lene ka decide kiya hu.
    please koi bataye iski padhai ki starting kaisi karni hai. konsi books pehle padhni hai jisse basic understanding bane.??
    maine previous year k questions b dekh liye or syllabus b dekh liye hai.
  • Can anyone provide link of updated notes of pawan
  • I m not in delhi
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog