"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

AS ankylosing Spondilitis cases

I have AS.... Will that come in the way of my UPSCand IFoS medical ???Please help
pal bhar ke liye koi rslt dikha de...jhota hi sahi
·

Comments

• nope........ but let me give an advice..... i tried allopathic medicines (NSAIDS) but they only give temporary relief..... if you want to get better then go for homeopathic treatment and try to remain stress free...... I have contained the pain for the last whole year through this while simultaneously preparing for UPSC......
    ·
  • Good... Thanx... I am allopathic only in need... And try to work it out through exercise and in dire situations through physiotherapy . Which homeopathic medicines are u taking ?? And from where ?? Are u in Delhi??
    ·
  • yeah man.... I consulted a homeopathic after 2 months of allopathic treatment.... Try not to take those NSAIDS as they have side effects.... Consult any homeopathic doc..... My doc had a clinic in rohini but now she works for NDPL and so i have to go to her for meds..... And most importantly avoid stress as it is the main reason why you suffered the autoimmune disorder in the first place........
    ·
  • realracer said:

I have AS.... Will that come in the way of my UPSCand IFoS medical ???Please help

Are you sure that its as , there is a blood test to confirm that, have you got that done , have you ruled out atrophy of lower back muscles , or excess fat deposition around lower back and hip area as a possible cause , as is a serious medical condition first make sure that you actually have it .
    ·
  • realracer said:

Are you sure that its as , there is a blood test to confirm that, have you got that done , have you ruled out atrophy of lower back muscles , or excess fat deposition around lower back and hip area as a possible cause , as is a serious medical condition first make sure that you actually have it .
    I am HLA B 27 positive... I am sure I have it.... I am having it for Last 6 years.... And I know it is serious condition to have
    ·
  • realracer said:

realracer said:

I am HLA B 27 positive... I am sure I have it.... I am having it for Last 6 years.... And I know it is serious condition to have
    Ohh, carry on with your meds , prednisolone works best , but do look up a good yoga school near you, that is the only thing which will provide long term relief,
    ·
  • Is this related to back pain. Even I have back pain which comes and goes. Whenever I read while lying down, I am sure to have a stiff back the next day. Went to a doctor, he did an X ray said there is nothing to worry. Any suggestions on this ?
    ·
  • back pain is due to many reasons.... If it is Ankylosing Spondilitis then is usually on only one side of lower back (where your spine meets hip bone), left or right at given point of time...... Read on net about AS if you think it is this.....
    ·
  • Moonshine said:

Is this related to back pain. Even I have back pain which comes and goes. Whenever I read while lying down, I am sure to have a stiff back the next day. Went to a doctor, he did an X ray said there is nothing to worry. Any suggestions on this ?

Let me this clear.... If u have AS .... U will be sure that it is not the usual back pain as its effect increases after taking rest and decreases after exercise
    ·
  • Reading on the net never does me any good. Mostly the diagnosis comes out be cancer etc. I pain is usually in the lumbar area. I would try few months of Yoga and then consult a doctor again if it persists.
    ·
  • Moonshine said:

Reading on the net never does me any good. Mostly the diagnosis comes out be cancer etc. I pain is usually in the lumbar area. I would try few months of Yoga and then consult a doctor again if it persists.

Bhai it is not as, exercise , do some strength workout , make your lower back muscles strong , if its as then pain will begin at tailbone area and radiate to left toe , and it will get worse with rest and ease out a bit with stretching , also same symptom can be seen if one has siatica , consult a doctor and get that blood test done for hla b27 , if you are positive then there is a chance you might have that, another possibility is bulging of disc

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google