[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

(Download) ForumIAS Open GS Mains Mock Test : QCA Booklet - GS Paper 1,2,3 and 4

edited November 2016 in Test Series
Dear Friends,

Attempt full length paper exactly as per UPSC time table 2 weeks before the actual exam. This test can be attempted online as well as offline. For our online users we have released the QCA booklet which can be downloaded, printed, and the paper can be attempted.
All the best :smile:

Click Here for more Details on ForumIAS Open Test

To Download all ForumIAS Open GS Mains Mock Tests: Click Here
·

Comments

• Excellent :)
    ·
  • edited November 2016
    Thanks a lot. :)
    ·
  • thanks a lot, Sir.
    ·
  • thanks a lot sir ..was not able to come for test ...please upload explanation also as early as possible
    ·
  • Gs 2 ques upload karo ????,
    Aspiring to be an IAS
    ·
  • edited November 2016
    kinghood said:

Gs 2 ques upload karo ????,

Uploaded.
    ·
  • ForumIAS said:

kinghood said:

Gs 2 ques upload karo ????,

Uploaded.
    Bahaut bahaut dhanyavaad !!
    Aspiring to be an IAS
    ·
  • U must give ans in short points ! Kaafiyo ko help hojaegi !!
    Aspiring to be an IAS
    ·
  • Thank you @"forum ias"
    ·
  • I could not write because of no mention of venue on admit card
    3 Mains 0 Interview ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਸਾਹਿਤ
    ·
  • @ForumIAS Thanks!! B) :)
    Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
    It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!
    ·
  • genius you people.....really u gave us upsc like thrill 15 days before .High quality questions....If people are not attempting ,I will request atleast go through the papers and prepare accordingly. some hitherto untouched issues
    like SAARC's COMMON COURT.....
    Thanks.
    will be waiting eagerly for the remaining papers and SOLUTIONS of course.
    ·
  • Very dynamic paper setting.

Many questions might find a place in UPSC papers.

National litigation policy was in yesterday's The Hindu.

Government litigation has been the norm rather than the exception leading to a high number of pendency of cases with the judiciary. What reasons, in your opinion, are responsible for this? Also discuss the need for a new litigation policy in this regard.

Awesome work guys.
    I am not quiet, I am plotting.
    ·
  • thx fias
    "Write what should not be forgotten." - Isabel Allende
    ·
  • Friends, pls tell me one thing. November ke kis date tak ka current affairs aa sakta hai?
    ·
  • @integral_unity 25 Nov should be the date.
    ·
  • aatharva said:

@integral_unity 25 Nov should be the date.

@aatharva really? pls confirm.
    ·
  • Excellent writing experience in Day 1 - good facility, peaceful environment and quality questions !

Kudos to the entire ForumIAS team and @Neyawn !
    Indian Foreign Service | Career Diplomat
    ·
  • @mango_dolly Sir/Ma'am
    Please tell me that November month ke current affairs se question aayengen ki nahi? If Yes , then till which date?
    Pls reply fast. Thanks
    ·
  • Excellent writing experience in Day 1 - good facility, peaceful environment and quality questions !

+1

P.S. ab same baat likhne ka kya point hai :p esp after writing two quality tests back to back :sweat:
    Discovery.
    ·
  • yoga123 said:

Excellent writing experience in Day 1 - good facility, peaceful environment and quality questions !

+1

P.S. ab same baat likhne ka kya point hai :p esp after writing two quality tests back to back :sweat:

Haha, Don't thank me.
    I have promised people to get you and couple of folks with 200+ marks in interview to give some gyan immediately after Mains.

We can do this in the huge Rajinder Nagar park . I love (miss) the place. :)

So Brace yourself. Guys do well :)
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
    ·
  • @mango_dolly Sir/Ma'am
    Please tell me that November month ke current affairs se question aayengen ki nahi? If Yes , then till which date?
    Pls reply fast. Thanks

Please go through all imp areas from Nov .. because we never know what cut-off date UPSC sets for question setting .. so you can go through imp ones only for Nov ..

look for GS 1 and 2 questions of forumIAS and also check P3 tmmrw .. that should be fine .. they have picked some imp ones
    Indian Foreign Service | Career Diplomat
    ·
  • Quite nice mocks..liked the question paper quality and dynamism.. enjoyed the writing environment.. challenge to complete paper still persists yet a lot improvement.. hopefully will do better in tomorrow tests..

Thankssss alottt @ForumIAS team and @Neyawn tauu !!!!

Shubhratri :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
    ·
  • Very nice paper, felt like real upsc paper esp. paper 2. Stuff nightmares are made of for me. Though I feel rising intolerance and hyper nationalism in recent times are not likely to be asked by upsc. Difficult to maintain diplomatic nuetrality in such.
    ·
  • edited November 2016
    Neyawn said:

yoga123 said:

Excellent writing experience in Day 1 - good facility, peaceful environment and quality questions !

+1

Haha, Don't thank me.
    I have promised people to get you and couple of folks with 200+ marks in interview to give some gyan immediately after Mains.

We can do this in the huge Rajinder Nagar park . I love (miss) the place. :)

So Brace yourself. Guys do well :)
    Please record it for the thousands of souls living thousands of kilometres away.

P.S: Doing optional. Repetition was involuntary. ;)
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog