MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Asst labour commissioner

Hiii frnds any sources?????

Comments

• Bhai what is essential qualification for the post.
    Can a plain b. Tech holder apply for te same.
  • Indica said:

Bhai what is essential qualification for the post.

no...a diploma in labour management or similar is must.
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
  • Is MBA in Human resource eligible?
    "He who has no patience has nothing"
  • user1108 said:

Is MBA in Human resource eligible?

YES
  • JamMuRaa said:

Indica said:

but it is mentioned that a degree from recognized university is eligible
  • MASURATU said:

JamMuRaa said:

Indica said:

but it is mentioned that a degree from recognized university is eligible
    there are two parts to essential..i believe both are needed...first is degree from recognized university..second is that labour related thing
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
  • Note -1 Qualification(s) are relaxable at the discretion of the Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
  • @raveendra Which notification is this ??

Is this Advt. 20/2016 of UPSC or something else ??

[Thirty-three Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade of Central Labour Service (Group ‘A’ Organized Service) consisting of the posts of Assistant Labour Commissioner] This one, right ??
  • @raveendra Which notification is this ??

Is this Advt. 20/2016 of UPSC or something else ??

[Thirty-three Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade of Central Labour Service (Group ‘A’ Organized Service) consisting of the posts of Assistant Labour Commissioner] This one, right ??

yes. it Advt 20/2016
  • raveendra said:

Hiii frnds any sources?????

https://www.instamojo.com/COMPETITION_WORLD/ this link is useful. u may also try, if u wish . they send study maierial for labour laws and social security
  • edited November 2016
    will simple BE be permitted to appear in this exam?? with no relevant experience??
  • Friends, i have done MA in Pub.Adm. with specialization in Personnel Administration.
    I'm eligible or not ??
  • vishnudev said:

will simple BE be permitted to appear in this exam?? with no relevant experience??

Apparently not. I'm also plain B.Tech.
  • whats the syllabus?

also, i think just a plain degree (not a diploma) should suffice. i didnt see any and/or sandwiched between the essential requirements...
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • ^^
    (Ctrl C + V from Advt. 20/2016 pdf)

ESSENTIAL: EDUCATIONAL: (i) Degree of a recognized University; (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.

I'm talking of point (ii). It's essential!
  • Kisaan said:

Note -1 Qualification(s) are relaxable at the discretion of the Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.

^^

ESSENTIAL: EDUCATIONAL: (i) Degree of a recognized University; (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.

• Kisaan said:

Note -1 Qualification(s) are relaxable at the discretion of the Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.

^^

Not eligible. they won't relax criteria for no reason.that clause is there in every advt.focus on csm prep
  • edited November 2016
    @dragonborn I hate to break it to you but there is no such statement (Note-1) in the whole pdf !! You can re-check it.

That Note-1 isn't mentioned anywhere in Advt. 20/2016 !!
  • @Indian_Cheetah that line pops up after you register yourself for that post...
  • edited November 2016
    ^^ Ok...

But I don't think a plain B.Tech is 'well-qualified' where people will present a potpourri of degrees and diplomas!!
    I'm just saying.

All the best for ur application.
  • edited November 2016
    hello ,

In my laptop upload document section was not highlighted thats why I have not uploaded the documents.But My application was submitted ,Now I have registered again to fill a new form but the same issue persists.

So please tell me friends do you face the sane issue?
    CSE Mains-2014 [Political Science & International Relations]

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain.”
  • There is no need to upload documents I guess...
  • Anyone with plain btech applying despite knowing they are not qualified?
  • Diploma social work is needed to apply....only graduation is not enough for commissioner post?
  • edited November 6
    Any news about 2017 alc posts ?
    A link has been displayed at upsc ..I think its for 2016 exam fictitious fee..
    Matlab abhi tak 2016 ka hi fee test kar rahe hai ?
    Last year I think June mein bhi aaya tha ..
    http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.upsc.gov.in/&grqid=-Gt0YMJD&hl=en-IN
  • admit card is issued for exam .....i hav btech and working in aviation sector ...but i hav recvd admit card .......dont know whether i sud take the exam or not
  • anandupsc said:

admit card is issued for exam .....i hav btech and working in aviation sector ...but i hav recvd admit card .......dont know whether i sud take the exam or not

For LEO Degree in commerce is must...for ALC Degree in any stream followed by diploma in labour law...

U got ur hall ticket becos u applied for ALC...

UPSC Conducting combined CBRT for both LEO and ALC on 25 nov..also posts increased frm 33 to 35 for ALC only

Addendum and syllabus :

http://59.179.16.5/sites/default/files/Addendm_35_ALC_35_LEO_Engl_2.pdf
  • that is correct bhai but i got only btech degree not diploma in labour or other stream .........so whether it is valid or not i dont know???
  • Bhayion is ALC exam conducted every year..?...any guess on when next ALC notification will come..?
    “Strength is the only religion"
  • I am plain btech but i got my admit card
    Will my candidature at interview stage be held invalid ????
    Seniors please help
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog