ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

world history

which is a better option for world history for gs1, norman lowe or jain and mathur?
·

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Norman Lowe 20th Century and Onwards For 17th to 20th Century I prefer L mukerjje over Jain and Mathur.

Gktoday latest Notes are much better for revision.

Jaan Tere Naam

·
  • Synergy class notes for world energy....quite satisfactory
    all i need is profound meditation. all i love is my stethoscope
    ·
  • History*
    all i need is profound meditation. all i love is my stethoscope
    ·
  • Norman Lowe

Old ncert for the parts not covered in Lowe.
    And little bit from Internet or any coaching material.
    ·
  • Norman Lowe is a very good book but for GS-1 it can be overkill!
    Buy Baliyan World History printed notes .They are very good. You can also refer to Vision's printed notes.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • Yeah balyan printed notes or ojha sir notes ...would suffice but to get more clear picture i saw some youtube videos of roman sirs and other foreign videos and refering vision in some particular portions is worthy ..
    ·
  • Need suggestions for world history , given the paucity of time have to chose between NCERT or Vision printed stuff, any other option ?
    ·
  • @LaxmikantChandra go for mrunal's WH notes.....crisp and more than sufficient
    ·
  • Synergy class notes for world energy....quite satisfactory

sirji i m searching for the same since many days in orn but unable to find. can u suggest some shop or soft copy to access the notes.
    it will be very helpful for me.
    plzz

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google