Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

HELP Please. CYBER SECURITY THREAT.PLEASE.

Anyone online .have a doubt .
Entered an open wifi network (not public) mistakenly while tethering my ph. To laptop ,through usb.

Though ph.was getting tethered to laptop through usb,so wifi of ph. Was off.

However laptop's wifi is on.

Since I have never tethered through usb ..so I was just curious about this wifi network getting displayed in the list and connected autom and got connected,but disconn. Widin 10 sec.without any browsing or any activity.

Ps: I understand that when i was tethering through usb,i didnt have to go for any open wifi network as my device would be shown much above those wifi network list as : "Identifying connecting device "

Still I entered that open n/w as it had a tempting name and also had an exclamatory sign on its network icon.Though,while entering I got a message that u may be exposed ,hence I got alert and disconnected by clicking forgot n/w widin 10 sec.. without any activity .help please.
·

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google