MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

IASBABA ILP 2017.

Anyone has joined the same and can give feedback for tests and value added material that BABA is providing?
Kindly reply here or mail: sachinrathi278@gmail.com

Comments

• edited November 2016
    ILP 2017 is really good! Their VAM are good for revision.They are removing all scraps of NCERT and providing only fresh data required ...
    People say they liked babapedia...But i dont like it much... I feel its wasting my time since i refer too many sources for CA... But if u read just newspaper, u will find it helpful...
    Test series cant be downloaded if u dont attempt tests... So far i attempted only 2 micro tests... It was good but can comment on rest as i have postponed everything upto jan..

No matter which course u join, it can be least helpful if u dont refer standard books!
    Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
    It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!
    ILP 2017 is really good! Their VAM are good for revision.They are removing all scraps of NCERT and providing only fresh data required ...
    People say they liked babapedia...But i dont like it much... I feel its wasting my time since i refer too many sources for CA... But if u read just newspaper, u will find it helpful...
    Test series cant be downloaded if u dont attempt tests... So far i attempted only 2 micro tests... It was good but can comment on rest as i have postponed everything upto jan..

No matter which course u join, it can be least helpful if u dont refer standard books!

Can u share just the babapedia material
    Actually, I am searching for a comprehensive ca course
    Just want to know how worth is it to follow.
  • edited November 2016

I wont share any copyrighted materials over here... :) sorry.
    But just to inform u, babapedia cant be downloaded, copied. we cant take screenshot ... We cant even directly take print too!!

But just to inform u, babapedia cant be downloaded, copied. we cant take screenshot ... We cant even directly take print too!!
    I had tried many methods. but atlast i had to write it seperately in my CA books. Thats why i started skipping babapedia as it was just repetition.
  • edited November 2016

I had tried many methods. but atlast i had to write it seperately in my CA books. Thats why i started skipping babapedia as it was just repetition.
    can u snip it by Snipping Tool available with windows OS?
    Just do it once. That would be enough.
    If i found it is worth then i will subscribe
    That why i am asking.
    U dont have to share ur material.

Bro, if you use evernote, then you can easily copy it by using its clipping feature. My friend does that
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods

Bro, if you use evernote, then you can easily copy it by using its clipping feature. My friend does that
    can u share some screenshots?
  • I haven't joined it but I'll ask my friend. You have to wait for that
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • @fieryfiesta @MissionLBSNAA :)
    Thanks... If its so i shall install it and will try to upload by tonight!!
    Let me try this once! :D
  • I haven't joined it but I'll ask my friend. You have to wait for that

ok thanks :)

Ok ... see u at night B)

Ok ... see u at night B)
    Check ur inbox! :sunglasses:
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog