Interview Assistance Program by ForumIAS

Congratulations on reaching the last leg of the Civil Services Examination. We would want you to clear this too. We are working on an Interview Assistance Program. Read here or leave your details by filling this form. Note : Since we have a limited handling capacity, things will happen on First Come First Serve Basis.

Answer Writing Practice for CSE 2017

This thread is being created to practice answer writing.
We will target 2 to 3 questions per day from current issues and previous year papers.

PFB the schedule:

GS 1 - Monday
GS 2 - Wednesday
GS 3 - Friday
GS 4 - Sunday

We will get enough time to write and review the answers, if we will adhere to the above schedule. I think 2 to 3 questions every alternate day wont hamper our schedule.

So lets kick start the process @stable_graphene @raksha @Ferrero_rocher @mr.green @menace_hr @sirius_kiaora @"Dr charaka samhitha" @strength @abias @sujith11me100 @others...

It would be a great learning process. We can do it. All the best :)

We can do it.jpg
197 x 255 - 14K
·

Comments

• So starting from Friday, tomorrow...right??
    LIVE YOUR LIFE ON YOUR OWN TERMS,
    AND THE TERMS SHOULD BE SUCH THAT YOUR LIFE BECOMES A WONDERFUL BIOPIC IN ITSELF...
    ·
  • edited November 2016
    Yay!! Eager to write my first GS answer ever :#
    ·
  • So starting from Friday, tomorrow...right??

Correct Right...
    ·
  • Che said:

So starting from Friday, tomorrow...right??

Correct Right...
    So, are we starting with GS 3?
    ·
  • Che said:

So starting from Friday, tomorrow...right??

Correct Right...
    So, are we starting with GS 3?
    We will start with GS 3 tomorrow
    ·
  • Who is going to post the first one:)

·
  • questions toh post karo!
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·
  • lets do INSIGHTS SECURE questions... what say?

http://www.insightsonindia.com/category/secure-2016/

:)
    ·
  • 6) Discuss how would demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes impact terror financing. (200 Words)

How about this question to begin with? I mean for tomorrow. Picked from Insights.

And thank you @che... :)
    ·
  • Nice initiative !!. Thanks @Che and nice question @Ferrero_rocher
    ·
  • Thanks @Che bhai! Im in!
    Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
    It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!
    ·
  • Explain the concept of Internet of Things (IoT) with examples. How can IoT play a
    role in the transformation of India into a digital economy?
    •~dangal dangal~•
    ·
  • Insights se jyaada acche question forum ki mains marathon ke hote hain.
    Insights ke question narrow editorial based hain, forumias ke much comprehensive hain.
    The day we decided, that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, was the day Education failed us.
    ·
  • Nice initiative. I will try to pitch in at least one answer on a daily basis (barring weekends)
    ·
  • Count me also brothers
    ·
  • Was trying to upload/attach a file ..but getting failed everytime..wht to do.?.
    ·
  • Count me in as well
    ·
  • CheChe
    edited November 2016
    Hello Friends,
    Thank you for the response
    We will Kick start our practice from today

11 Nov 2016 Friday
    Topic - GS 3

PFB the questions :

Q. What were the reasons for the introduction of Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) Act 2003? Discuss critically its salient features and effectiveness. (200 Words) [From 2013 Question Paper]

Q. Discuss how would demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes impact terror financing. (200 Words)

Q. Explain the concept of Internet of Things (IoT) with examples. How can IoT play a
    role in the transformation of India into a digital economy? (200 Words)

--------------------------------------------------------------Freeze--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you will enjoy answer writing :)

Next set of questions will be on GS4 - Sunday
    Thanks
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google