Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Answer Writing Practice for CSE 2017

This thread is being created to practice answer writing.
We will target 2 to 3 questions per day from current issues and previous year papers.

PFB the schedule:

GS 1 - Monday
GS 2 - Wednesday
GS 3 - Friday
GS 4 - Sunday

We will get enough time to write and review the answers, if we will adhere to the above schedule. I think 2 to 3 questions every alternate day wont hamper our schedule.

So lets kick start the process @stable_graphene @raksha @Ferrero_rocher @mr.green @menace_hr @sirius_kiaora @Dr charaka samhitha @strength @abias @sujith11me100 @others...

It would be a great learning process. We can do it. All the best :)

We can do it.jpg
197 x 255 - 14K

Comments

• So starting from Friday, tomorrow...right??
    GRAPHENE v 2.0....
  • edited November 2016
    Yay!! Eager to write my first GS answer ever :#
  • So starting from Friday, tomorrow...right??

Correct Right...
  • Che said:

So starting from Friday, tomorrow...right??

Correct Right...
    So, are we starting with GS 3?
  • Che said:

So starting from Friday, tomorrow...right??

Correct Right...
    So, are we starting with GS 3?
    We will start with GS 3 tomorrow
  • Who is going to post the first one:)

• questions toh post karo!
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • 6) Discuss how would demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes impact terror financing. (200 Words)

How about this question to begin with? I mean for tomorrow. Picked from Insights.

And thank you @che... :)
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • Nice initiative !!. Thanks @Che and nice question @Ferrero_rocher
  • Thanks @Che bhai! Im in!
    Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
    It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!
  • Explain the concept of Internet of Things (IoT) with examples. How can IoT play a
    role in the transformation of India into a digital economy?
    •~dangal dangal~•
    If those who think to achieve,
    Have a firm and focused mind,
    They will realize what they thought of,
    And even as they have thought of.
    Thirukkural
  • Insights se jyaada acche question forum ki mains marathon ke hote hain.
    Insights ke question narrow editorial based hain, forumias ke much comprehensive hain.
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • Nice initiative. I will try to pitch in at least one answer on a daily basis (barring weekends)
  • Count me also brothers
  • Was trying to upload/attach a file ..but getting failed everytime..wht to do.?.
  • Count me in as well
  • CheChe
    edited November 2016
    Hello Friends,
    Thank you for the response
    We will Kick start our practice from today

11 Nov 2016 Friday
    Topic - GS 3

PFB the questions :

Q. What were the reasons for the introduction of Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) Act 2003? Discuss critically its salient features and effectiveness. (200 Words) [From 2013 Question Paper]

Q. Discuss how would demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes impact terror financing. (200 Words)

Q. Explain the concept of Internet of Things (IoT) with examples. How can IoT play a
    role in the transformation of India into a digital economy? (200 Words)

--------------------------------------------------------------Freeze--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you will enjoy answer writing :)

Next set of questions will be on GS4 - Sunday
    Thanks
  • FRBM act .
    _20161111_194116-485x784.JPG
    485 x 784 - 101K
    _20161111_194140-476x401.JPG
    476 x 401 - 50K
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • Demonetization
    _20161111_194205-481x748.JPG
    481 x 748 - 96K
    _20161111_194228-506x427.JPG
    506 x 427 - 57K
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • IoT
    Didn't have much idea about this. Have attempted. Corrections and reviews are most welcome.
    _20161111_194253-1133x1845.JPG
    1133 x 1845 - 398K
    _20161111_194315-1117x896.JPG
    1117 x 896 - 184K
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • IoT
    Didn't have much idea about this. Have attempted. Corrections and reviews are most welcome.

badiya likha hai .. nice handwriting B)..terror financing me naxlism aur naga insurgency likh sakte hai kya ?
    ReSize kaise karun ho nai raha ..batana plz.

• Demonitisation
    rsz_20161111_025411-1.jpg
    713 x 921 - 84K
    20161111_025426-1.jpg
    747 x 1536 - 613K
  • Demonetization

Very well written, covered many dimensions. Just adding few additional points

1.Fake currency which was largely used for funding terrorism has been nullified by this move
    2. Cross border illegal transactions using counterfeit currency, or hoarded black money , from borders across pakistan and porous bangladesh border, has been checked
    3. Militant funding specially to extremist groups like Hizbul Majahadeen in the jammu-kashmir region due to hawala transactions or through counterfeit currency checked

• strength said:

Demonetization

1.Fake currency which was largely used for funding terrorism has been nullified by this move
    2. Cross border illegal transactions using counterfeit currency, or hoarded black money , from borders across pakistan and porous bangladesh border, has been checked
    3. Militant funding specially to extremist groups like Hizbul Majahadeen in the jammu-kashmir region due to hawala transactions or through counterfeit currency checked

Well written @Ferrero_rocher and nice additional points added by @strength
    Adding 1 more point -> Terrorists can't use the fake currency to disrupt the economy by increasing the money supply into the market creating hyperinflation like situation

Because the question is about impact of demonetization - and i think all the stated points are positive, I would specify few negatives as well so that the answer covers all the dimensions
    -Terror financing done by controlling resources other than money(like oil fields by ISIS) or extortions,etc have no impact due to demonetization
    -Terror financing through cyber attacks could become an alternative now
    -Innocent people could be lured with this fake currency in exchange of other legal tenders.
    Ex - 1000 Rs note for 7*100 Rs notes. This was happening in some parts of the country as well.
  • edited November 2016
    raksha said:

IoT

badiya likha hai .. nice handwriting B)..terror financing me naxlism aur naga insurgency likh sakte hai kya ?
    ReSize kaise karun ho nai raha ..batana plz.

Thanks..
    Naxalites ka reason basically underdevelopment hi btate hain..as suggested in ARC's development is key to solve that issue. I dont think terror funding relate hogi usse. Naga insurgency has its own reasons of protesting for making naga inhabited congious area and nagaland as separate greater nagalim.. ise kr skte hain shyd relate...indirectly, but it will involve loads of explanation...isn't it?

Resizing k liye install an app... photo and picture resizer.. usme click kr lo aap image ya already clicked image ko select kr k.. right corner mein upar jo icon hai use press kro...resize ka option hoga...do that...install the app...khud smjh aa jayega..
    @raksha
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • abias said:

strength said:

Demonetization

Well written @Ferrero_rocher and nice additional points added by @strength
    Adding 1 more point -> Terrorists can't use the fake currency to disrupt the economy by increasing the money supply into the market creating hyperinflation like situation

Because the question is about impact of demonetization - and i think all the stated points are positive, I would specify few negatives as well so that the answer covers all the dimensions
    -Terror financing done by controlling resources other than money(like oil fields by ISIS) or extortions,etc have no impact due to demonetization
    -Terror financing through cyber attacks could become an alternative now
    -Innocent people could be lured with this fake currency in exchange of other legal tenders.
    Ex - 1000 Rs note for 7*100 Rs notes. This was happening in some parts of the country as well.
    Thank you @strength for the review and add ons.
    @abias thanks..really good points..noted down ... i was wondering can we use any word like "economic terror" for the point number 1 you have written. I thought about that while writing...but it would have involved explanation. Thats why i had used the term shadow economy.

Dum Spiro Spero
  • NShikhar said:

Demonitisation

Nice points.
    Lets wait for other answers to add to ours.

@raksha point no 4 in Nshikhar's answer.. what you were saying, has been mentioned satisfactorily.

Infact the stone pelting in kashmir would be controlled meanwhile, i feel.
    Dum Spiro Spero
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog