Political Science & International Relations for CSE 2017

Hi, is there any group or a thread where we can discuss things related to Optional subject?

thanks.
कर्मणयेवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।

मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि।

Comments

• Hi, is there any group or a thread where we can discuss things related to Optional subject?

thanks.

I'm in
    "Peaceful warrior"
  • Hii guys .. I am also looking for a Group where we can discuss our prep Strategy and other related things about PSIR 2017 .. All PSIR junta please come here .
  • amit1123 said:

Hii guys .. I am also looking for a Group where we can discuss our prep Strategy and other related things about PSIR 2017 .. All PSIR junta please come here .

+1
    "Peaceful warrior"
  • @skrish @Tommy070515 Should we form a WhatsApp group or else we should discuss here ? Have u started ur preparation yet ? If yes how are you approaching PSIR ? If possible share ur strategy
  • I am really not in favour of Whatsapp groups unless there is a strong leader willing to dedicate time and guidance for co-ordinated development, difficult to do without compromising study-time.

I do have a good section wise plan. But I'm new to the UPSC game and looking for people experienced in writing PSIR in Mains to form a weekly question harvesting and answer writing group.
  • amit1123 said:

@skrish @Tommy070515 Should we form a WhatsApp group or else we should discuss here ? Have u started ur preparation yet ? If yes how are you approaching PSIR ? If possible share ur strategy

Don't know about whatsapp group. Rarely effective those are. For starters, let's pick up a thinker each day and solve previous year questions. Review each others answers, note down points we've been missing and maintain an answer copy that can be used to revise later.
  • I'm in...
    I'm just starting with the syllabus. I don't know how good or bad my answers will be, but it would be good to have some place to discuss and evaluate.
  • Iam also interested in any such exercise, count me in.
  • edited December 2016
    I'm in
  • I have gone through some topics from Gauba and Heywood (Politika).
    Gauba is good for a start.
    After that Heywood makes that topic really interesting.

What about you guys?
  • Hi all....can anyone of you guide for best teacher for Political science in Mukherji Nagar (hindi medium).
    Thanks
  • Should we also discuss topic wise along with thinkers?
  • Does anyone know any WhatsApp Group for this?
  • we should gather material n discuss contemporary issues in the forum and we can also share books n notes here itself...i dun think there is need of any whatsapp group
  • Do anyone have Oxford companion for paper 1 part A pdf?
  • kharid le bhai kam aaegi...
  • SR.PNG
    428 x 597 - 591K
    SR.PNG 591.4K
    We are our memory,
    we are that chimerical museum of shifting shapes,
    that pile of broken mirrors.
  • what is the fees
  • sspol said:

what is the fees

• Hey Folks

I know this is not a GS Discussion but I need urgent help.

I am planning to join Coaching for GS in Delhi.

Which Coaching should I join?

I request especially the seniors who have studied in any Coaching to share their experience.
  • how to prepare political thinkers guyz ?? do anyone have a clue ??
  • I think it is good to start with lucid explanatory texts like Brian Nelson and then go through SR's notes. IMO that'll be sufficient.
  • i m in too , i have bought SR MADAM NOTES 2016 from mukherjee seems a bit scattered dont know where to start
  • amit1123 said:

@skrish @Tommy070515 Should we form a WhatsApp group or else we should discuss here ? Have u started ur preparation yet ? If yes how are you approaching PSIR ? If possible share ur strategy

Don't know about whatsapp group. Rarely effective those are. For starters, let's pick up a thinker each day and solve previous year questions. Review each others answers, note down points we've been missing and maintain an answer copy that can be used to revise later.
    one day for a thinker seems too hectic.. as GS+Currents etc require time too, at least 2 days are needed to read and write last years questions.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog