KEYNOTE IAS:ETHICS, INTEGRITY AND APTITUDE
with A. SHEIKH
“we do not feed you with solutions to ethical problems rather we train you how to find the solutions”.
Course duration: 21st Jan-31st March Class timing: 2.30 pm-7 pm (weekends)
For Further enquiry visit us at www.keynoteias.com or call 8826506054
The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

Should agitators be allowed one last chance?

Dear friends! We all know that there have been several changes in the scheme of examination that too with short notice period.In this backdrop and owing to the fact that CSAT paper was found discriminatory and scrapped hurriedly in 2015 , Don't you think there should be a last chance for some of the genuine candidates among the protesters who lost their precious chance due to unmindfulness and discriminatory practices!
·

Comments

• jo bhi prasad mile wo sabko mile bhai...yahan genuine fenuine kuch nahin hai
    ·
  • lalkaddu said:

jo bhi prasad mile wo sabko mile bhai...yahan genuine fenuine kuch nahin hai

Preparation on full sswing.After success of Allahabad protests Delhi prep really going well.People of Nehru Gandhi and Indira vihar along with Mukherji nagar and nearby area are attending meetings with full strength.Campaigning will start ssoon.ome along.Most likely protest date on 15th november 2016.venue will be updated soon.

·
  • No Chance. As per my thinking
    ·
  • UPSC will change its direction each year like a snake and each year there will be aggrieved student with subsequent election ,political leaders saying "chatro ke hit ha khayal rakha jayega "...and this will keep changing
    i remember this sh*t started with CSAT (which i think was the only 1 good change)...UP/bihar students/leaders are known for politics/underdevelopement/such-changes (remember the self center by mulayam and subsequent rise in application in DU from UP board student ) and they carry this legacy forward ...God knows what hell future hold now
    ·
  • UPSC will change its direction each year like a snake and each year there will be aggrieved student with subsequent election ,political leaders saying "chatro ke hit ha khayal rakha jayega "...and this will keep changing
    i remember this sh*t started with CSAT (which i think was the only 1 good change)...UP/bihar students/leaders are known for politics/underdevelopement/such-changes (remember the self center by mulayam and subsequent rise in application in DU from UP board student ) and they carry this legacy forward ...God knows what hell future hold now

+1 Completely agreed! I feel sorry about future! :neutral:
    First Attempt: 2017; Final Attempt: 2017
    Successful Attempt: 2017; Best Attempt: 2017
    ·
  • No, they shouldn't be allowed.
    Survival of the fittest. That is what drives the world. Same for this exam.
    If one can't adapt, s/he loses.
    Now Reading: Dragon Strike
    Next: The Third World War
    Then: To Kill A Mockingbird
    ·
  • It will be very difficult to see who was an agitator. SO I think they will not consider it
    ·
  • Should? Yes.
    Would? Most likely, no.
    The Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • You know it's time to call it a day when you read agitators as alligators. :|
    ·
  • Yes bro. Alligator conservation is very important for the ecosystem. They're predators. Tertiary consumers help keep the rest of the pyramid healthy by weeding out the sick and diseased. They should not be killed for their nonvegetarian habits. They are actually useful as nonvegetarians only. They deserve a second chance. I appeal to the lawmakers of the country to please let them remain nonvegetarians.
    Phantasm of an erstwhile humanist romantic... Love vodka, chicken tandoori, money and cats... Hate humanity... Aspirant...

Don't listen to negative people. I am negative people. You decide if you listen to me or not.
    ·
  • alligators se yaad aaya. @merc_benz :D :D :D
    Good Bye. See you Later.
    ·
  • pizza said:

alligators se yaad aaya. @merc_benz :D :D :D

:p >:)
    ·
  • Should? Yes.
    Would? Most likely, no.

Should? No. As one lot is awarded a chance then previous ones will start demanding the same and UPSC will be under public and media pressure then So it is not even viable.

So UPSC Would not do it
    ·
  • Should? Yes.
    Would? Most likely, no.

Should? No. As one lot is awarded a chance then previous ones will start demanding the same and UPSC will be under public and media pressure then So it is not even viable.

So UPSC Would not do it
    Just scrap this bloody upsc. Let everyone get appointment by politicians like in the USA. At least the politicians can never wiggle out of any responsibility. Equal opportunity is always a marage.
    Phantasm of an erstwhile humanist romantic... Love vodka, chicken tandoori, money and cats... Hate humanity... Aspirant...

Don't listen to negative people. I am negative people. You decide if you listen to me or not.
    ·
  • edited November 2016
    Even many candidates like me faced debacle in 2015 because of withdrawal of csat just 3months prior to xam...but how many of us are asking for more attempts?we tried this year to overcome our shortcomings in GS and many of us succeeded..those who whine all time continues doing so..they never tried to overcome their shortcomings and kept on blaming everything else except themselves...those who complain have the habit of complaining in every circumstances...no matter what they would find reason to complain..upsc is not govt's job giving scheme to UP and Bihar people rather its survival of the fittest..if ur government cant generate job for u. u people are only responsible..u keep on voting the same sort of leaders again and again and make others suffer the consequences of ur folly
    ·
  • Bhai UP k sarey lo g taiyari nai karte.unke paas aur bhi kaam hotey hain aur sarkar naukri de na de,UP wale aj bhee tashan mein jee kha rahe.ab UP ki kuchh janta baar 2 exam demand kare ,to uske liye pure UP ko kaahe ghaseet rahe ho :D
    Aur usi up ke kayi log isi exam mein top ranker bhee hote har saal.

Aur sarkar bhee badal jayegee ab to :D
    ·
  • Should? Yes.
    Would? Most likely, no.

So UPSC Would not do it
    Yes. Difficult to delineate between agitator and alligator. And so, everyone will/won't get a chance. And so I will/won't get a chance. So I will be happy/neutral. So I support extra chance. There, I said it.

Agree that nothing is going to happen. I was at the Batra venue just before the chain hunger strike and the subsequent fast unto death was organized. No support on ground (at that time) and mere lip service by tier-3 and tier-4 leaders of the ruling party. No option to approach the opposition as none exists. So, yes... nothing doing.
    The Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • menace_hr said:

You know it's time to call it a day when you read agitators as alligators. :|

Me too read the same. Feeling happy to see another @menace_hr
    ·
  • one of the anti csat agitators and civils aspirant is currently a contestant in big boss 10.came to know today itself. :D
    OM NAMAH SHIVAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google