"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

Suggest GS-Mains test series for GSM- 2017.

Hi all, kindly express your reviews on the GSM test series- 2017, on following criteria.
1- Timely answer sheet evaluation. ( Reasonable time period - 7 to 21 working days- after submitting an answer copy by the student )
2- Timely post test discussion. ( Reasonable time period - 7 to 21 working days - after scheduled date of the test )
3- Proper exam oriented evaluation. ( Without this there is no point in joining test series as we have plenty of GS Mains test papers available online as well as offline )
- Regards.
·

Comments

• Vision
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • vision, gs score
    ·
  • I joined Vision 2017 for mains... Wrote only 1 test as of now... They took 9 days for correction... Evaluvation was good... Though i read people complaining on different threads... I think its because of approaching mains... As of now they are not correcting 2017 (they informed)
    As of correction, they provided me detailed comments for all 20 questions that i attempted...
    Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
    It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!
    ·
  • follow insight secure and give yourself marks out of 5.5-6 after going through comment section.
    Generally we dont value what's freely available.
    Qawalli Lover. Die hard fan of NFAK..
    "Aag ka dariya h, doob ke jana hai."
    ·
  • seed_15 said:

follow insight secure and give yourself marks out of 5.5-6 after going through comment section.
    Generally we dont value what's freely available.

Very true
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google