ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

All india radio news device

I want to buy a radio for listening to air news daily. I have no clue about its frequency and which radio device can tune into that channel.

Please suggest me a radio player. Don't want to install app on my mobile.
·

Comments

• Dude there are apps on playstore...u can use it..no need to buy radio
    ·
  • win_2017 said:

Dude there are apps on playstore...u can use it..no need to buy radio

Yes app works fine...no need to buy...u can also download the programmes from the website...there r website who have created depository of news analysis..
    ·
  • win_2017 said:

Dude there are apps on playstore...u can use it..no need to buy radio

They need internet connection.
    ·

• radio got FM/AM/SW

only FM means useless it will only play music

get AM think on AM its around 1800 MHz..if u r in village with not much interference .. u might also get BBC hindi and BBC world service broadcast ..

try buying radio with SW (world band )shortwave freq too and play with it around to find VOA(voice of america) special english , VOA news..SW freq for a station change with time which u will have to maintain yourself
    ·
  • motorola has a radio app on play store, try that.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google