ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Geology optional for csm 2016

Hey.... Anybody writing csm 2016 with geology optional...?
·

Comments

• yeah I m . call me in 7004518749. need to discuss
    ·
  • It's a very dry subject. No coaching notes in market except the Brilliant Tutorial material which was last updated in 2012.

Unless you have a geology background, don't go for it. I'm struggling with it for IFoS
    ·
  • @vignesh ... But bhai I have already taken the sub and going to write mains 2016....help me now...don't know wat to do...buri tarah FAS gaya
    ·
  • @jainii

Ok, It's a bit late if you haven't completed at least 50% of the syllabus. Still, get hold of Bangar and Mukherjee books and complete the portions in syllabus covered by these books.

There are also other unit-specific books but I doubt whether you will be able to do it. Better depend on these 2 books and internet and then try to revise them 2 or 3 times because memorising stuff will be difficult.
    ·
  • @vignesh ...yeah going through these books....but I don't think they would be sufficient as to answer IAS papers...do u know anyone who has notes for this..I mean especially for IAS?? Plz lemme know...ull be of great help
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google