Geology optional for csm 2016

Hey.... Anybody writing csm 2016 with geology optional...?

Comments

• yeah I m . call me in 7004518749. need to discuss
  • It's a very dry subject. No coaching notes in market except the Brilliant Tutorial material which was last updated in 2012.

Unless you have a geology background, don't go for it. I'm struggling with it for IFoS
  • @vignesh ... But bhai I have already taken the sub and going to write mains 2016....help me now...don't know wat to do...buri tarah FAS gaya
  • @jainii

Ok, It's a bit late if you haven't completed at least 50% of the syllabus. Still, get hold of Bangar and Mukherjee books and complete the portions in syllabus covered by these books.

There are also other unit-specific books but I doubt whether you will be able to do it. Better depend on these 2 books and internet and then try to revise them 2 or 3 times because memorising stuff will be difficult.
  • @vignesh ...yeah going through these books....but I don't think they would be sufficient as to answer IAS papers...do u know anyone who has notes for this..I mean especially for IAS?? Plz lemme know...ull be of great help
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog