What is the full set of ideological stands that aspirants should have in order to get selected for the civil services?
Eg. If you're into extreme leftist politics, then you better scoot over to the red corridor and wait for the CRPF to put a few bullets up your a**. You'll not get into CS with that world view.
But some things are not that clear cut.
1. Should India and Pakistan start the peace process again at this time? (I rather not)
2. Who should be blamed for the Pakistani occupation of PoK? (You know who)
3. What is your take on the alleged destruction of the secret Netaji files?
4. What was the role of parliamentarians in so many scams in India?
5. Is the upper house of parliament fit for scrapping?
6. Is ahimsa relevant today? Is it possible to have absolute ahimsa?
7. What is your take on the net result of reservations in India? How justified is the current exclusion criteria?
8. Why does the US fund terrorists in Pakistan indirectly?
9. Can you remain absolutely honest in a system that is almost absolutely dishonest?
10. Is alcoholism part of western culture?
11. Why are poor tribal people deprived and neglected in our shining India?
12. Why are certain jobs still forced upon people of a certain caste and why don't we punish the people who actually practice castist discrimination?
13. Who is responsible for the suicide of farmers and the overpowering dominance of middlemen?
14. Who is responsible for the deaths from Japanese encephalitis and denge?
15. Why give so much importance to cricket and football when half the country in barely able to go from hand to mouth on a daily basis?
16. How many socio-economic India-s are there in the geographical India?
17. Can holy books have versions?
18. Is westernisation bad? What is to happen to the parts of our culture that we throw away for their western counterparts?
19. Is there anything called free speech or is it a joke the world over?
20. Why are we silent on the endless slaughter of innocents in West Asia? What good does even mere lip service do?
21. Ayodhya issue.
22. Bifurcation of states. Water sharing.
23. Enlightened national interest vs National interest.
24. Fixing responsibility for the state of India's external covert capabilities. How long do we sugar coat a mistake?
25. Is the fifth estate today just an extension of the first estate?
Add your questions and answer mine.
Dead and departed general caste player. RIP.