43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

prelims 2017,current affairs and geography optional course available for sharing

hi if anyone interested in prelims course, current affairs chokkalingam and geography optional and other papers of mains for sharing can kindly contact/message me on 7503288850
·

Comments

• am interested
    ·
  • BRO I WANT GEOGRAPHY OPTIONAL ...CAN U GIVE DETAILS OF THE COURSE
    ·
  • In market u will get ajay raj singh geog videos but those are outdated and are very below average..u can watch his demo on youtube..font is also not visible.
    I joined keynote ias class as shamim sir's approach is brilliant and classes started last month so it is live/current course so no need to go delhi.
    Hope it helps!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google